Birthday

HEEEEELLLLOOOOOO MY AMAZING SLYTHERIN AND GRYFFINDORS. HUFFLEPUFFS AND RAVENCLAWS. This chapter is dedicated to everyone who has commented on a chapter. I want you to know that it makes my day when you guys comment and interact with each other. This chapter is also dedicated to Team Evil. Aka puppyandsoccerlover and KarmaTheRealMVP I am apart of Team Evil as well but I'm not going to dedicate this to myself... ANYWAYS. Here's the next chapter! Also, thank you all so much for 18k reads!!! I WAS SUPER EXCITED. Alright I'm ranting. Go on and read.

Emma's POV
I opened my eyes and saw multiple heads hovering over me.

"What the fu-"

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" They all yelled. I rolled over and pressed my face into George.

"Make them go away!" I yelled into his chest. He laughed and rolled me over, making me face everyone. I grumpily sat up, only to have Fred tackle me in a hug.

"It's you're birthday!" He yelled. I laughed and pried him off of me.

"I know that, Freddie." I said. "Lord, I'm 17."

"You're an old hag, that's what you are." Ron said under his breath to Tonks with a sly grin on his face.

"Go to hell, Ronnikinz." I said. He playfully stuck his tongue out at me. I willingly returned the gesture. Molly smiled at me and pulled me into a hug.

"Happy birthday, dear. Breakfast is ready, so be down in a minute." She said before ushering everyone except for the twins out of the room. I rubbed my eyes and walked over to George's bag, grabbed one of his sweatshirts, pulled off my shirt, and put his sweatshirt on. I turned towards the twins. Fred was blushing like crazy, staring at his lap, while George was grinning at me.

"Oh, don't look at me like that." I said as I threw a pair of socks at him. The three of us Apperated to the kitchen. "Where's Arthur and Harry?" I asked as I sat down for breakfast.

"They have Harry's hearing." Sirius said. "We're going to get them when it's done."

"Oh, no." Moody grumbled. I looked at him as I took a bite of eggs. "You aren't going, Sirius. Tonks and Emma are. But you? Don't even think about it."

"But that's rediculous." I spoke up. Everyone turned and looked at me. Sirius had a look of approval on his face. "He is Harry's godfather, after all. And my father. Plus, it's my birthday."

"I don't care if you just killed Voldemort! Your father is not going!" Moody yelled. I sunk down in my chair, my hair turning red.

"Fine." I said. Tonks looked at me with a knowing smile. We finished eating, had pie, and then opened some presents. Fred got me a scarf, Ginny and Hermione chipped in together and got me a whole crate full of muggle books. Harry had gotten me a new cage for Owl and Ron got me some candy. The adults got me things like clothes and books. Last, but not least, was George. He was empty handed.

"I think that's it, then!" Sirius said, clapping his hands together. Everyone agreed and began cleaning up the wrapping paper and the kitchen. Soon enough, it was just George and me. He walked over to me and knelt down in front of me. He kissed my hands and held on tight to them.

"I'll give you your present later tonight, alright?" He asked. I nodded and he grinned at me. We stood up and helped clean.

///////\\\\\\\

"Oh my god, Emma." Hermione said, laughing. I had morphed into her and was mimicking her.

"Oh my god, Emma." I said, using her exact voice. Ron laughed and nudged me.

"Emma," I heard Tonks sat from the door way. "Time to go." She looked between me and Hermione. She pointed at me. "You. Let's. Go." I rolled my eyes and changed back to my normal self.

~~~~~~~

"Padfoot! Are you barking mad?" Moody hissed at my father who was in his Animagus form. I laughed, noticing the pun that was not intentional. Sirius trotted into a room with fogged out windows, transforming into his human form. Harry walked into the room, shutting the door behind him.

"Stand by the doors." Moody growled. Tonks and I stood on either side of the door, casually leaning against the glass.

"Did you enjoy your birthday?" She asked me. I looked over at her.

"Of course I did. It was the funnest one I've had in years." I said. "George said-"

"What's taking them so bloody long?" Moody said, limping over to us. He barged into the room and came out minutes later, Harry following behind him.

"Alright, time to go, then."

I hate myself for this chapter you guys. It sucks. It sucks so much. ALSO I DIDNT UPDATE ON TIME. From now on just know that a 'week' is like three weeks. ALSO PLEASE GO LOOK AT A POST ON MY TWENTY ONE PILOTS FAM DOM ACCOUNT. THE USERNAME IS STAYXALIVEXCLIQUE AND I WANT ALL OF YOU TO LOOK AT THE LGBT+ POST CAUSE IT MEANS A LOT TO ME. ALRIGHT GUYS. STAY STREET AND STAY ALIVE EET

xxThe gayest gay to ever gay (hailey)