•Chapter 4•

There wasn't any windows in my room so jumping through a window wasn't an option. Oh fuck i'm starting to hate this apartment. "Bambola open this door! Ora! (Now)" Lorenzo banged on the door. How the fuck did he reach here so fast? He should be still holding his crotch praying it still works.

I didn't answer and that only aggravated him more. Doing the first thing that came to mind, I crawled under my bed draping the sheet a bit.

Bang!

Bang!

BANG! The door came crashing down and the chair flew halfway across the room. Lorenzo was aggressive. Anger management couldn't handle him. He's too wild. I watched his polished shoes slowly, teasingly walked into the room. Covering my mouth and nose so that I wouldn't make a sound, I watched as he scanned the area.

I closed my eyes for a moment and looked forward at the doorless doorframe. Without a sound, I slowly advanced from under the bed. Lorenzo was on the other side of the room looking at something. Whatever it was it had the bulk of his attention.

I quickly darted to my feet and out of the room. I hurriedly ran but was tackled to the floor. I struggled, screaming as Lorenzo turned me over to face him. He had a bloody nose; his face covered in blood. I tried clawing at him but he pinned my hands above my head," Remember this position bambola?" He cooed.

"The first time I tried to escape your horrifying handsome culo," I scowled. He however only smirked.

"Bambola thinks I'm handsome," He gave me a smug grin.

"Oh I'm sorry. Shit on the floor looks better than you," I snickered

He gave me an unamused look. "Come. We must leave for Italia yes."

"No! I'm not going with you!" I screamed.

"Brianne!" He looked at me sternly. Whenever he said my name like that meant anything I do would be no good. I knew struggling against him was no use but that didn't mean I would give up. Giving up means throwing away all the hard work you put into it and I sure as hell am not giving up. I liked my poor ass life a lot than going back with Lorenzo to Italy.

Lorenzo got up and held my bicep lifting me up as well. He walked swiftly as he dragged me along with him. I refused to walk. I planted all weight to my feet and pulled back on the opposite direction. "Stop it!" he glared at me and I only looked at him blankly and continued struggling.

"What the," I shouted," Put me down culo!" Lorenzo swung me over his shoulder, laughing quietly. I slapped against his back but it had no affect on him. He walked to the front door and opened it. I just stared at the ground and crossed my arms like a spoiled child.

He set me down on my feet as he reached the car. Ah the classic Maserati. He shoved me into the car and buckled me up. I watched as he made his way around the front of the car and into the driver's seat. No one dared to say a word. Angelo is going to get it when I see him.

The drive to Renzo's private jet was short. Lorenzo had money. Enough money he could probably buy a state for himself. Lorenzo sold drugs, weapons and he had a club that made thousands a day. How? Because his associates either pay to get a fuck or buy the girl and a girl is worth at least a good two hundred thousand.

As Lorenzo pulled up to the jet I couldn't help but stare. I never have been in his jet before. Whenever he had business trips, he wouldn't carry me. He would say it would be to risky having me around. Lorenzo exited the car and came over to my side. He wiped the blood around his nose with a handkerchief. We walked up the stairs in the jet and he sat me on one of the leather seats.

"Brianne!" A male voice called out. I know that voice. Who Would forget that one perverted person who made you laugh uncontrollably.

"Donny!" I smiled widely. He came up for a hug and I gave him a quick one.

Lorenzo muttered something along the lines of 'Oh sure he gets a smile and a hug.' Ignoring Lorenzo, I looked at Donny. Donny was American like me. His platinum hair stood out against his sky blue eyes. He was tall and lean, not so muscular but he was strong. He had a arm covered in tattoos and his two ears pierced. Overall look, Donny was hot and he knew it.

"Finally we've found that perfect ass of yours," He nudged my shoulder playfully.

"Missed me?" I pouted my lower lip.

"The boys are bored shitless without you there," Donny sighed dramatically," I mean we miss you a lot! Especially......" Donny trailed off and looked at Lorenzo quickly. I looked at Lorenzo, cleaning his bloody nose. I must admit I feel bad for kneeing him in his face and groin.

I looked at Donny and as if reading my mind, he motioned for me to go on. I scolded myself. Just a minute ago I hated this guy and now I want to help him. Getting up from my seat, I strode to Lorenzo. I sat next to him and he glanced me and went back to doing whatever he was doing. Rolling my eyes I said," Pinch below the bridge of your nose."

He just looked at me with his natural face. A stony unreadable hard scowling face. He didn't do as I said. "Do what I told you,"I rolled my eyes. He still didn't heed me. "Fine. Since you're going to ignore me then I will to and when you want to talk, you know why." I scowled and looked at Donny. Donny was looking at us admiringly. I gave him a 'wtf' look and he curled his lips into a smile and waggled his eyebrows.

"What now?" I looked at Lorenzo who was looking at me with his nose pinched.

"Keep it like that for five minutes," I got a tissue and started wiping the blood running down his nose. I wiped just above his full lips. My eyes lingered on them as he pulled in his lower lip into his teeth. Damn was that hot.

"Stop staring at my lips like you want to eat them," I looked at Renzo who looked at me amused. I rolled my eyes and got up. He quickly held onto my arm with his free arm, "Stay."

It wasn't a question but a demand. Lorenzo was a control freak. Everything had to be done as he said. No exceptions. I sat back down and kept my head facing straight. I wasn't looking at him but I could feel his gaze on the side of my face.

Stupid Renzo.