•Chapter 26•

•• No matter where you are, whether it's a quarter mile away or halfway across the world...

You'll always be with me and you'll always be my brother.••

~Dominic Toretto/ Vin Diesel

For Paul Walker.

°•· Because this chapter is all about brothers ·•°

Imma just drop this here ❤
Take it as my amazing unexpected return!
And thank you so much for the support.
It really means a lot.

-

Lorenzo let out a groan as the bat collided with the side of his ribs. It's been like this for the past..two maybe three days? It could've been weeks-months even. Since he's been here, pain, anger, betrayal and frustration were his major feelings right now.

Whap! The wooden bat broke in half against his back. He held in a groan of pain. He could take it. The pain he's feeling now didn't matter to him.

The sound of metals clacking against one another made his head slightly jerk up catching his attention. No doubt they were finding a suitable torture device.

He looked horrible. He felt horrible as well. His left eye was swollen shut while his right eye was rimmed black and blue. The gash across his cheek hadn't fully healed. His upper lip was split and the never ending flow of blood didn't bother stop either.

His body suddenly jerked as he felt a wave of pain across his back. His newest tormentor held a thick linked chain tightly in his hands.

Great! Lorenzo sarcastically exclaimed consciously, Another mark to add my skin.

Lorenzo's body was used as a canvas; his tormentor, the artist and the torture device, his brush. With each stroke of his brush, Lorenzo's body was marred with bruises and blood.

Lorenzo let out a harsh breathe as the chain smacked against his ribs this time, cracking whatever was left of his ribs.

His thoughts drifted to Angelo, his brother. He wondered if he too was suffering like him. His blood boiled at the thought of Angelo's blood being spilled. He started to struggle. He wanted Angelo.

Angelo had been shifted into another room. Thing is that this room was next to Lorenzo's. Angelo watched through the glass as Lorenzo was hanging in the air by his wrists; his toes merely touching the ground as he was whipped mercilessly by the man.

Lorenzo couldn't see Angelo. His back was facing Angelo which gave Angelo a clear view of his brother's swollen and bloody back. Pus and blood oozed out the many cuts that were painted against Lorenzo's skin.

Angelo felt his heart tug forcefully in his chest. He hung his head afraid that if he as much as glanced in his brother's direction, he would lose it; his sanity and his heart.

However Alberto roughly latched onto Angelo's matted hair and tugged his head up, angling it in his brother's direction. " You like that don't you?" Alberto whispered tauntingly in Angelo's ear," To watch your brother defenseless, being tortured and you can't do anything about it."