•Chapter 35•

Ever since the meeting four days ago, Adrian and Lorenzo formed a "relationship". One where they're either always touching each other's hair, helping each other out and hell! Even finishing each other's sentences!

          At the beginning, I was all for it. I was actually glad that they formed some kind of level of friendship and were tolerating each other. But then that tolerance turned into something more. It turned into a friendship. This "friendship" of theirs was cute. It was cute. It started with Good Mornings and having coffee together like normal people stuff, you know.

         So imagine how shocked I was to see Lorenzo. . . LORENZO and AdrianO flipping giggling like schoolgirls this morning! It's like all of the sudden they're best friends. Brothers from another mother. And it's starting to piss me off.

         Being sat between Adrian --Sorry AdrianO-- and Lorenzo was literally hell on earth. The both of them made it their mission to annoy me by either poking my cheeks, my sides and tugging on my hair. Now I know what you're probably saying: "But Brianne! Why don't move to another seat?!"

          Simply because I couldn't.  I've tried but they've ensnared me with their damn stone like arms.

         "You know if I was a girl, I'd date you," AdrianO's smooth voice sounded from my right. This caused my face to scrunch up with mortification. Is he targeting MY boyfriend?! WHAT?

         "If I was a girl, I'd probably date you too." Lorenzo's reply had me twisting my body to face him in disbelief.  LIKE HELLO? YOUR GIRLFRIEND, BRIANNE IS RIGHT NEXT TO YOU AND LOVES YOU MORE THAN LIFE?

          "Um. . ." I looked at Lorenzo with a slight glare and frown. Lorenzo looked at me with wide eyes before looking back at Adrian.

   "I forgot that she was here!" He whispered, rather loudly to Adriano. I turned to face Adriano to see him smirking but he quickly hid it when he saw my glare.

     "Bro, she's killing me with her eyes!" He whisper-yelled right back. Not being able to take their stupid bromance anymore, I shot up from my seat and stomped away all the while muttering curse words.

      I entered the kitchen area to find that the rest of the guys and Marilyn were there as  well. Donny, Nico and Silvio were seated on the stools near the kitchen island and Rico and Angelo with Mari on the other side. I went to the fridge and pulled it open with so much force that I almost hit Donny in the nuts.

     "The hell, woman! " He exclaimed as he covered his area," What is wrong with you?!"

    I didn't bother answer him and continued to grumble while searching for some orange juice.

     "I know what's gotten into her," Marilyn giggled. This caused me to look blankly at her, giving her the look to keep her trap shut but of course, she went ahead and spilled the tea. "She's angry that Adriano and Lorenzo spends soooo much time together! Plus, sexually frustrated!"

     "Am not!" I squealed.  But i was.

     Angelo chuckled as he pulled Marilyn a bit closer to him. "I mean honestly Brianne. Aren't you glad that he's off your back for a bit?" Angelo looked a lot better than he did before. His bruises were still there but he was a lot more active.

    I should be but I wasn't. "Yeah but everything is Adriano this! Adriano that! Ughhh! We don't do anything together! Nothing! Like it's also worrying. What if there's something more to their "bromance"? Huh?"

     "Trust me. If Lorenzo was gay, I think he'd be on this body a long time ago," Donny winked while over exaggeratingly winking at me. "I mean look at me. Who wouldn't want this?" Donny had sort of came to terms with his sexuality. I don't he's fully accepted it but he makes jokes about it.