•Chapter 28•

The drive to the club was short. The roads were car less and the streets vacant. This side of Italy was usually a quiet and serene place.

  My mind drifted off to Lorenzo during the length of the ride. I missed him so much. I'm literally aching to just hear his voice or inhale his cologne.

  But I needed to focus. Focus on getting him back; rescuing him. Even if it meant I wasn't needed.

  I scoffed internally. Rico is a donkey hole. To think that generations has changed. Men making women feel lesser because we have a vagina.

  As I pulled up, I noticed that the club was closed down. Pablo said that with Lorenzo out of the picture for the while, He didn't want any trouble brewing where unwanted persons can interfere.

  I walked past the club and to the back where the rooms should be. The building was that of a little hotel-like building just for the girls.

  I pushed the translucent frost glass door open and walked in. The lounge area emitted a warm feeling.

  I immediately started to ascend the wooden staircase to the third floor, where Marilyn's room was located.

  I knocked on the door twice. As I was about to knock again, the door swung open and a messy Marilyn greeted me with a scowl. "What?"

  "Well hello to you too, Bri! How was the drive? Lengthy? Why don't you come in?! You must be exhausted." I sarcastically said while smiling sickeningly sweet.

  Mari groaned and pulled me inside. "Sorry. I'm just really irritated right now because of my periods," she rolledher eyes and closed the door loudly, making me flinch at the loudness,“ And to make the whole entire situation worse, I haven't even heard from Angelo in more than—”

  “Thats because he and Lorenzo have been kidnapped,” I cut her off with a blank, hard expression.

  She paused and looked at me before bursting out laughing,“Are you kidding? It's Lorenzo and Angelo we're talking.about here!”

  “Their cousin did it,” I replied while rolling my eyes. I plopped down on her little pastel pink couch and sighed. “We're doing everything we can but at the same time, we're so damn lost. We don't know where to start.”

  I closed my eyes tightly as I leaned my elbows on my knees and run my fingers through my hair.

  A few moments passed and I still haven't heard a word from Marilyn. “Marilyn?” I looked at up and her with tears in her eyes.

  “He promised me he'd be careful, ” She whispered as a lone tear escaped and trail down her face. She inhaled deeply and wiped the tear away. “Is it just you and Donny?”

  I shook my head. “No we've got Adriano and Silvio's help. They're doing everything they can.”

  “And what about you? What are you doing?”

  “What can I do Mari?” I looked into her eyes,“ I'm basically useless.”

  Come to think of it. I am. I mean I don't barely know anything about weaponry and combat so how can I help?

  She shook her head. “This is fucking Lorenzo and Angelo. Donny and the rest of them need your help as much as you need theirs.”

  I roll my eyes and scoffed. “Im no use.”

  She in return rolled her eyes and snapped at me,“You're pissing me off.”

  “Oh really? I'm pissing you off?”

  “No the fucking wall is,” She rolled her eyes,“Yes you! You, my fucking bloody va-jay-jay and fucking Angelo and Lorenzo!”

  “Well deal with it!” I yelled as equally as loud as her.

  “Not after you suck my ass!” She hissed as she threw a small pillow at me. The pillow hit me square in the face as my hair now resembled a bird's nest. She then looked at me with a serious expression before it disappeared with her bubbling laughter and joyous face.

  “Your f-face!” She wailed as she slapped her knee.

  I rolled my eyes but smiled at her anyways. I patted the empty space next to me and she obliged by sitting down, and we immediately wrapped our arms each other.

  “ I miss him so much,” I whispered into her shoulder,“ I barely get any sleep. Everything's a mess. Donny is stressing about everything.”

  “Everything will be okay,” She sniffed. “We'll get our boys back and then fûcking rip their balls off for not being careful.”

  I laughed as I pulled back to look at her,“ You're very violent today.”

  “ Blame my uterus. ”

  I laughed at her and resumed hugging her. I need her too. Then an idea popped into my head. “Come back with me?”

  She looked at me as if I was crazy.

  “Please!” I begged and stood up,“ We can share some ideas and help!”

  She thought about it before replying,“ Fine but if I hear any kind of sexist comment I will fuck them up.”

  I shrugged,“ Yeah okay. Fine by me .”
I helped Mari pack a few clothes into a duffel of hers. You could see how excited she was to come with me. All she's been rambling about was raiding Angelo's wardrobe and rubbing her "scent" into his bed.

She was crazy and possessive like a frigging alpha male.

After packing, Mari grabbed a teddy of hers (I'm guessing this had  sentimental value) and we were off to the mansion.

***************************************

I honestly feel bad and my mind keeps telling me to finish this book so I will.
However there will be slow updates.
I'm really sorry for putting you guys through this shit 😔😘💕