Chapter 59

Authors  note

Hey guys sorry for no updating chapter been busy for a while. For those who just began to read this story chapter 58 was accidentally deleted and I I wrote that chapter around march so I'm sorry if it went from 57 to 59 but here's summary I kind of remembered from chapter 58.

* I announced the reason why I haven't updated which was due the people that passed in my family  including my dad's uncle and my grandmother but don't worry guys chapter 58 didn't have any important events. But please forgive once again and here's chapter 59 for you guys

Few more months later

Drew's POV

"Drew, what's your plans for the future?" Belle asked as we were watching a movie.

"Well, I always wanted to become a chef and own a restaurant then of course marry you, have kids & live my whole with you." I said.

"What if something happens and we don't stay together?" She asked as she intertwined her hand with mine.

"Listen baby, there's absolutely nothing that will happen between us. You've been my first love since middle school. Now look at us, we're in college. I don't anybody if it ain't you. Now go get dressed I'm taking you out for dinner." I said

She smiled and got up.

Wayne's POV

Few hours later

"Eb, I didn't even stare at her like that." I said We had just came back from the mall and Ebony was already assuming shit like she has been doing for the past few months. We went to Victoria's Secret & just cause I asked some worker a question bout the perfume set for Eb, she started assuming I was tryna to get with her and that I was staring at her ass.

"Don't start that shit, you lucky I'm carrying your baby cause as soon as he comes out this month I'm beating the shit out of you." She said.

"Know fuck this, I'm going to take a nap." I said walking upstairs.

Ebony's POV

"What you do now Ebony?" My mom said walking down the stairs.

"Nothing ma, he thought it was ok to talk to some hoe and stare at her ass." I said

"Eb, this is the 3rd time this week you did this. Now baby I understand you're pregnant but this is your last month, the baby is due any day this week. And the Lord knows I don't want to see you start stressing and assuming stuff again, now go apologize." She said.

"Ughh fine. Where's Indy & Autumn?" I said.

"Upstairs taking a nap" she said as I made my way upstairs.

"Wayne." I said as I entered the room.

"What ? You wanna check my phone to see if any hoe number in there again." He said.

"Baby no, not today but I'm sorry for assuming it's just that these hormones got me acting bipolar these days." I said

He picked his up from the pillow and stared it into my eyes deeply . "Ma, I would never try to get with another woman. Your my wife and the mother of my children. Once I placed the rock on ya finger, I knew there's wasn't bout to be any of those games. I knew it was time to stop cheating and acting like a little ass boy and knew it was time become a man. I fucked up so many times, I hate myself for it but if I was to get someone pregnant again it would always be you." He said.

"Oh baby." I said when he began planting kisses on my neck.

"Damn ma like that huh?" He said as he continued.

"I do but something's wrong." I said.

"What?" He said.

"My water just broke." I said.

Drew's POV

We just finished dessert, I was really to do this and I knew I was cause I need to prove Belle I was ready for her.

"Thank you for the delicious dinner and then I love how you did this whole candle light dinner on the beach." She said smiling.

"No prob beautiful." I said. "Close your eyes."

I got on one knee and had the ring case ready for her. "Open those big beautiful eyes." I said. She looked speechless.

"Belle Miller, since I seen you in Middle school I knew you were going to be mine one day. When ever I saw you my heart would skip a beat but my blood would boil when you were bullied. You were nearly raped and I felt like a hero for coming to your rescue. Baby I don't just wanna be your hero for a while, I wanna it forever. We maybe young but right after college I'm ready to be your husband will you marry me & be the mother to my 5 future children?" I said smiling hard.

"Oh my goodness yes! But we ain't have that many kids." She said then kissed my dimple. She removed her promise ring and slid the ring on her finger.

I looked at my phone to see a text from Wayne. "Oh shit Eb going into labor." I said.

Hey sorry guys for such a long update been busy these days but decided to update for yall but just 1 more chapter left.