Chapter 52

Ebony's POV

"Baby we gotta talk." Wayne said.

"Ok what's up?" I said.

"Well yesterday, I was in my office and Georgia walked in." He said.

"What she do now?" I asked.

"Long story short she kissed me." He said.

"She what?!" I yelled.

"Come on Eb, I know ya ain't deaf. She kissed me." He said.

I sat there for a few minutes and said nothing. "Eb come on baby talk to me." He said. "Ok I'm gonna take a shower." He said.

Once I heard the water running. I wrote down a note for him before that I was leaving to go to the shop.

I got in the car and starting driving then that when Mr.Steal your girl by Trey Songz came on.

Baby I'mma be straight up
Don’t waste no time
I know you ain’t my, you ain’t my baby
Do you think about us
Do I crush your mind anytime
I know that you, you’re taken
It’ll never change
Cause it’s always been that way
But you know that you
Can’t fake it
He can’t give you what I got here right no
Girl I know what you want
No phones, we ain’t even got time
Next time that he leave you all alone
I’m gon’ come through, replace him
I’m gonna watch you
Get naked
I’m gonna tell you
Girl take it
Next time that he leave you all alone
I’ll give you all the love he denied
I’mm about to take his spot
Let your man know that
Mr. Steal Your Girl is back
So let your man know that
Mr. Steal Your Girl is back, back

Baby let me tell you what’s up
I don’t trust that nigga, fuck that nigga
Stop bringing him up
Baby, I ain’t never gained no fucks
One fuck’s too much, unless you’re talking about us
But I know that you're taken
It’ll never change
Cause it’s always been that way
But you know that you
Can’t fake it
He can’t give you what I got here right no
Girl I know what you want
No phones, we ain’t even got time
Next time that he leave you all alone
I’m gon’ come through, replace him
I’m gonna watch you
Get naked
I’m gonna tell you
Girl take it
Next time that he leave you all alone
I’ll give you all the love he denied
I’mm about to take his spot
Let your man know that
Mr. Steal Your Girl is back
So let your man know that
Mr. Steal Your Girl is back
I’ back
I’m gonna watch you
Get naked
I’m gonna tell you
Girl take it
Let your man know that
Mr. Steal Your Girl is back
So let your man know that
Mr. Steal Your Girl is back

Even thought Trey was talking about that another man's girl. I felt like that was Georgia trying to take my husband. I turned around and drove and parked in front of the house and knocked on the door.

"Good morning Mrs.Neverson. How can I help you?" Melanie said opening the door.

"Good morning Mel. I'm sorry for bothering you on a Saturday morning." I said.

"Its Ok, I was just about to head out." She said.

"I was wondering if you could do something for me at the office." I said. She nodded and got into her car and I followed her to the office .

                                                                        ~~~~~~~~~~~~

I parked in front of Georgia's condo. Yea y'all heard me right I got Melanie to give me her address at the office. I knocked on their door and her son answered.

"Hey sweetie where's your mommy?" I asked.

"She co-." He said until Georgia cut him off.

"Jordan how many times I tell you not to answer the door. Oh hey Eb, girl I was just bout to come to your shop." She said.

"Oh word? Ok lemme come in I gotta talk to you." I said walking in.

Jordan walked off somewhere leaving me and her. "So how you doing?" She said.

"Well pretty good. I went to work yesterday got a lot of customers. Went home made dinner for my beautiful children and handsome little brother. Oh Yea then my loving husband said he couldnt come home early.

Then I heard the most craziest news today." I said.

"Really? What?" She said.

"That some single mother slut kissed my husband and I believed her name is Georgia." I said .

Before she was bout to open her mouth I rose my hand telling her to save it.

"Listen I was gonna come here and beat ya ass. But no I'm not gonna do that cause I'm carrying my husband's baby like how you probably was carry some unknown nigga's baby and been watching him for all these years but at least I know who gave impregnated me. I don't understand some of you females. He told you he was married but yet you still wanted to chase after my man.

So you kissed him? Do you think you accomplished something? You accomplished kissing someone's husband. Listen I don't have to come fight you like a little girl cause I'm a woman that respects herself unlike you. Now lemme tell you if you dare try a move on my man, I will make your life a living hell.

What made you even try that? He's married with kids. I'm not even angry at him, I just can't believe you are ready to do anything to ruin someone's relationship. I don't got time for you today, I gotta go to work and go live my life with my family. Have a nice day.," I said walking out.

I looked back at her. She stood there shocked. I smiled and left.

I wasn't mad at Wayne, I was actually he told me. I knew he probably wasn't but good thing he came out and told.

2 updates in one day. I just wanted y'all to know what happens next. Don't forget to vote and comment.