Chapter 28

Trevor on side.

Ebony's POV

Its been 4 months now and I'm 4 months pregnant and Ava's 5 months and is having a boy.

"Babe, you ready?" Trevor said.

Yea I forgot to tell y'all, Trevor and I are together now . I was going to my appointment so I can find out what genders I was having.

Trevor and I been dating for 3 months. Even though I know Drew would probably be pissed if he found him here. That's why he comes over when Drew's out the house or I go to his place.

"Yea, but you don't have to come." I said.

"No I wanna be there for you." He said .

I really didn't want him coming especially since Wayne was coming too. I don't want them having an argument like last time.

Flashback

"Well Ebony, make sure to come back for the gender check. Any questions?" Dr. Evans asked.

"Um doctor so when is the baby due?" Trevor asked.

"Some where around the ending on August." Her said.

"Oh then that will be great I can't wait to see the baby by then." Trevor said smiling.

"If you even there by then." Wayne mumbled.

"Excuse me?" Trevor said.

"Not to be rude and all but they is our baby not yours." Wayne said.

"Well last time I could remember you two are just friends now and apparently she's my girlfriend. So of course this child is going to be in our lives too." Trevor said.