Chapter 37

Raven on side.

Ebony's POV

"Good morning ladies, today we have 2 guests Ms. Lynda and Ms. Ebony." Leslie said. "As y'all may know we are going to talk about life issues, you all are young ladies that been through bullying,rape, sexual harassment, and many other issues and that's exactly what they are here to talk to you guys about ."  She said.

"Um  hi my name is Lynda Miller, I'm a teacher and I also work with my friend Ebony at her shop. I'm 22 years old" Lynda said.

"I'm Ebony Hayes, I'm going to be a sophomore in college in September. As you can see I'm expecting a baby with my boyfriend, I have 5 year old and I own my on hair shop." I said.

After introducing ourselves, Leslie broke the girls into groups of 3, I had one group, Lynda had one group while  Leslie had another.

The introduced themselves to me expect this one plus size brown doing girl.

"Um excuse what's your name?" I asked.

"Raven." She said.

"How old are you?" I asked.

"18." She said.

"Ok anyways ladies, I'm going tell you guys something that happened once that has to do with bullying. I had a best friend called Monica since 1st grade. She was there for me until she revealed to me that she was just dared to do that. Ever since 1st grade I been bullied about being fat, I knew for sure that I wasn't ugly . Then that's when I met this guy that made feel different from the world. He called me beautiful and thick and made me feel better and feel like I wasn't getting bullied. Any questions?" I said.

One light skin girl Rose picked up her hand. "Is all that true because you seem like a female that would never be bullied." She said.

"Yea its true." I said. I heard Raven mumble something. I was already tired of her attitude.

"Is there a problem Raven?" I asked.

"I just don't think hat you're saying true. You come in here with everything perfect for you but you don't even know what all of us been through and you expect us to believe this bullshit." She said.

"That's enough Raven, you an leaves if you're gonna be rude you can leave!" Leslie yelled at her.

She grabbed her bag and walked out. I decided to follow her. "Raven!" I said as we finally were outside. She turned to me.

"What?" She asked rudely.

"I wanna know what you been through maybe we can talk about it over lunch please." I said.

She rolled her eyes."Yea I guess." She said. I texted Leslie to tell her I would see her later.

I drove to one of big man's Chinese restaurants. Once we got our food, Raven ate as if there was no tomorrow.

"So tell me what happened." I said.

"I got raped when I was 15 and got pregnant but I had a miscarriage. I live with my abusive mother and grandmother. The only person that actually loves me is my dad and he lives all the way in Florida. " she said.

"I understand how you feel about having a abusive mother, my mom  isnt the perfect mom either." I said.

After eating, we left the restaurant and went to her house.

When we got there there was a woman half naked smoking with a bottle of liquor in her other hand.

I took off my seatbelt. Then Raven turned to me. "No. I think you should just stay in the car." She said.

I refused and got out of the car with her.

"You Lil ass hoe. Who this? Huh ." she said.

"This Ms. Ebony, Ms Ebony this is my mother." Raven said with her head down.

"Nice to meet you." I said stretching my hand. She looked at my hand and ignored it and face Raven.

"Take yo fat ass back into the house and don't eat my food, ya fat needs to go on a damn diet ." she said. Raven walked into the house leaving her mother and I.

"Listen if you think you bout sit here and tell me about what I should do I should with that fat ass, just believe I could care less about her." She said.

"Listen I don't have time to tolerate your bullshit. Look at you, you call yourself a mother. You just another young piece of trash that's rude and dirty. Thinking this is sexy, all the men in ya neighborhood ain't looking to see if you fine or anything they just looking at them sagging titties that should be in a propped shirt.

You are those type of woman that make black men say that  most of us black women are hoes. I'm pretty sure if you cared about you daughter and stop being so abusive , your husband would of never left your hoe ass. I hope you have a good day." I said. Then walking to my car. I looked back to see her standing there surprised .

Short chapter? Yea I know I just wanted to make another update for y'all. Hope y'all enjoyed it. Don't forget to comment and vote.