Chapter 39

Quotes on India's room on side.

Ebony's POV

I stood in the India's room in disbelief. The room was absolutely beautiful. It was painted pink and the themes were pink and turquoise.

I read the quotes on the wall which I absolutely loved."You like it?" Wayne asked.

"Like it? I love it! Its beautiful." I said "Good cause Drew, Steven, my dad, Lance, Vince and I worked our asses off doing this." He said.

I laid India into her bed and put her blanket that had her whole name stitched on it and put it on her.

"Mommy!" Autumn yelled quietly since she didn't want to wake India up. She jumped into my arms.

"Hey mamas you Ok?" I said.

"Yea and Drew wanted me to give this to you its from called Raven." She said as handed me the letter. I opened it and began reading it.

Dear Ms. Ebony ,

I just wanna say thank you for speaking to my mother. Even thought she whopped my ass that night. Luckily I got a call from my dad saying that he's sending me a ticket to come live with him and his wife and their son. I arrived in Florida last week. Lemme just say I enjoy it over her, I'm finally getting that motherly love that I never got from my real mother. I finally and get to go to college and become a social worker. All I just wanna say is thank you for everything I know I had an attitude before but you made everything better. Oh and I seen the picture of your daughters on Instagram so I decided to paint them and the painting is the box but congrats on the new addition. I won't forget you in my prayers.

Love, Raven.

I smiled and opened the box to see the painting of Autumn holding India in her arms. It was amazing , I decide to hung it up in the room.

"Where you get the painting?" Drew asked.

"A very good friend gave it to me." I said smiling.

"Oh its nice anyways sis, Ava called she said y'all can start working next week " He said. I nodded my head.

To be honest I was kind of jealous of Ava, she had Korey last month and her body was already coming back to normal. But as for me, my body is now even fatter than before. I just wanted all the fat gone before Ava's wedding.

Speaking of her wedding we supposed to going to look at more dresses tomorrow.

I kissed India on her forehead and closed the door and went straight to the room to go take a nap.

When I got into the bed I felt Wayne's hand go into my panties. "Oh hell nah Wayne you heard the doctor wait for 6 weeks." I said.

"Oh come one Ebony, you think a nigga can wait that long." He said.

"Yea I think a nigga can wait that long and he can wait til I lose all this fat in the next 2 or 3 months ." I said.

His eyes widened. "2 or 3 months?! Damn Eb, why?" He said.

"I'm just saying my body isn't how it was before its bigger now." I said.

"Ya ass better be lucky I love you." He said.

"I love you too." I said.

Next day.

"This is cute too." Lynda said holding a purple strapless dress with rhinestones on it.

"Yea but it too long, we doing the wedding on the beach, so I want y'all wearing like probably a short dress." Ava said.

"Ooh what about this cuz?" Briana said showing a short blue dress with a shear top and rhinestones.

"Now that's what I'm talking about I love it." She said.

"So when's the wedding?" Tika asked.

"In October but you know how October has them nice weather days so its gonna work out on the beach. Um excuse me can I have these 1 red of the this dress and 4 blue dresses." She said.

The owner of the store came back with the dresses. We all tried on but of course mines didn't fit but by October, it will fit me when I get my new body.

Lynda, Tika, Briana and Belle got into Lynda's car and said bye as Ava and I got into our car.

"You know any good places I could get a tat?" I asked.

"Yea why?" Ava asked.

"Cause since you got Korey's name tatted on you, I wanted to get these 3 tats that my dad had before he died." I said.

She drove me to the guy that did her Korey tattoo and some other tattoos she got.

After a while of being in pain i got a tattoo of flowers my dad had on his right arm but I got it on my right thigh, one on my hand that had my name and then one that he had on his fore arm of a little quote that said : "My life, my story, my name." I walked into the house. Surprisingly Wayne had actually put India to sleep since she want those types of babies that cried a lot.

We walked in the room and he started staring at me. "Did you cry?" He asked.

"A little." I said.

"Well look at my Lil thickums being all strong." He said laughing.

"Do you like it?" I asked .

"Yea its nice to know you got your dad's tats tatted on you. If he were still alive he would be really proud of you. Being a mother, graduating and being a successful mother and future wife." Wayne said.

"Yea he really would." I said.

Hope y'all enjoyed the chapter. Don't forget to comment and vote.