Chapter 1

Picture of Ebony on the side.

Ebony's POV

It was finally Winter break, Thank God I'm away from the school. Away from the bullying and embrassment. I woke up to see that Drew wasn't sleeping by me until I remembered he was sleeping over his friend's house. He was so lucky to have a friend that wouldn't stab in the back like how Monica did. I went to the bathroom and took care of my normal hygiene routine . I put on my footlocker uniform top, my black skinny jeans and my black and white converses. I put my long hair that goes down to my waist in a big bun on top of my head. I put my red trench coat on since it was kind of cold outside. I was on the bus and I checked on my phone in case Drew texted me on his iPod touch. People were looking at me on the bus but I ignored their stares.

*At work*

"Hey Ebony, how about you go fix the boxes out in the front." the manger Michael the bastard. I hated him so much, he always tried to get me to have sex with him. Especially when I first started working here, he thought I was some hoe that satisfy his sexually desires. Unlike some females I wanted to lose my virginity to someone special.

I ignored Michael and went to do what I was told to do. I was fixing the boxes until I felt someone eyes looking at my ass. I turned around and there stood the one of the finest guys at my school Wayne Neverson. He stood at 6'4 and brown skin and let's not even get started on his body. Oh Lawd his body. Calm down Ebony before you ruin your panties. He was standing there with his other friends in his gang and his best friend Vince who stood at 6'4 brown skin. Vince was like the 2nd finest guy in school.

I looked at Wayne and our eyes met and he winked at me and licked his lips. I blushed and turned around quickly.

Wayne's POV

I chilling with my niggas until I saw some shawty in footlocker with a real big fat ass with thick thighs, she had nice big shaped breasts. When she even turned around her face was gorgeous. I winked at her and licked my lips, she was thick as hell just the way I like em. Then Monica walked over to me and tried to kiss me but I was too busy staring at Lil thickums at footlocker. She was real fine.

Monica walked over to Footlocker with Lauren, and she threw her strawberry smoothie at Lil thickums shirt. While her and Lauren were laughing Lil ma ran away with tears coming down Her eyes.

"The fuck is wrong with you Monica!" I shouted walking away from her. I went into my car and drove around seeing if I could find her.

It was snowing and that's when I finally found her .

"Hey ma, you need a ride?" I said opening the window.

"No I could walk, my fat ass needs to even lose weight ." she said.

"Come Lil thickums, its cold out here and snowing just get in the car." I said driving slowly as she walked slowly.

"Just leave me alone. Don't you have to go see your girlfriend Monica?" she said.

Some nigga behind me honked his horn at me.

"What the fuck ." I mumbled. "She's not my girlfriend and please get in the car I won't stop bothering you if you don't ." I said smirking. She got in the car as when I was gonna ask her house address I heard little cute snores, she was fast asleep.

Ebony's POV

I woke up in a King sized bed in my under shirt I had under my uniform with my skinny jeans on. I was still confused on where I was . The bed was so warm and comfortable . Until I saw Wayne walking in the room shirtless with sweatpants on. Oh Lawd I just wanted to kiss every tattoo on his body, he was so fucking fine.

"Well look who's up." he said smirking.

"How did I get here?" I asked.

"Well I was gonna ask you where you live but you fell asleep. Anyways I made you these for you." he said handing me warm milk and and homemade soft chocolate chip cookies. When I bit one cookie it tasted so good. Then I checked my phone and Drew had texted me and told me that the roads were kind of bad so he was staying over at his friend's place until the roads clear up a little. I texted back and fell back asleep.