Chapter 18

Trevor on side (guy that Ebony bumped into in chapter 17)

Ebony's POV

These few months have been okay even though Sincere being acting pretty distant. We were now on our way back home since we had one week off due to some issues in the college. We decided to come over to Mama Avery and Big man's place to tell them we were here.

"Mama!" Wayne yelled as we entered the house.

"Bae do you hear that?" I asked .

"Yea let's go check upstairs." He said as we went upstairs.

The noises got louder and we walked into the bedroom to see Big man having sex with Mama Avery.

"Ma!" Wayne yelled.

They turned to see us and then they laid on the bed covering themselves

"What boy?! Ya ass can't be coming in here like that." Big man said.

"We was coming to tell y'all we here but  I see dad was putting it down ." Wayne said while Big man smiled and Mama Avery blushing .

Wayne's POV

After the whole thing at our house we finally picked up Drew and Autumn up from Aunt Lucy's place.

I changed into some sweatpants and a v neck shirt . I walked down the stairs to see Drew sitting on the couch looking like something was bothering him.

"What's wrong Lil man?" I asked.

"Just this girl  I like." He said.

"Ok what's wrong with her?" I asked.

"Its like I really like her and I never felt like this for any girl its lik- like I'm in love." He said.

"You get nervous around her? " I asked.

"Yea but there's a problem." He said .

"What is it?" I asked .

"People bully her that's she dark skin and they think she's ugly cause of her skin color so she's kinda insecure." He said.

When he said insecure, it reminded me of Ebony.

"Well what I can say is treat her like how a queen she truly is. If she even says one insecure thing about herself tell her what's in your heart." I said.

"Thanks." Drew said smiling showing his dimples.

Ebony came downstairs in sweatpants and a tank top.

"That was nice what you said to Drew." She said as she sat next to me.

"Yea ya know he's my soon to be brother in law." I said.

"Mhm thank you." She said.

"For what?" I asked.

"For being the best man in my life to care and love me for me." She said.

"Anything for you ma. Your my everything ." I said.

"I love you ." she said.

"I love you too." I said.

Short chapter? I know but I'll update soon. Don't forget to comment & vote .