Chapter 36

Drew's POV

Ebony and Autumns outsides on side.

Before graduation happens, I finally decided to tell Ebony about it. I walked into the kitchen to see her on her Mac book looking up more makeup items.

"Hey." She said.

"Hey. I was wondering if we could talk?" I said.

"Sure." She said.

"Ebony I swear, Belle and I were just play fighting one time at her house and one thing led to another but I just wanna say how I'm going up and after this graduation, I'll be a officially freshmen. But just know these boys hormones start to get crazy and I'm sorry . I should of told you earlier but I was scared I would make you mad." I said.

She looked up at me from her computer. "Did you use a condom?" She asked.

"Yea." I said. "Good. And I'm not mad at you, I'm glad you told me cause Wayne told me about your friend." She said.

"Oh Yea." I said.

"But just know that don't do it until you're a senior in high school and make sure to use condoms cause I wanna be an aunt when y'all married.  Well I don't know if y'all really gonna last that long." She said.

"Believe me we will cause she's gonna be my everything." I said.

Ebony's POV

It was finally time for the graduation. I put on my turquoise high low dress with my black and gold sandels, put on some jewelry and put my long Havana twists in a bun. Then added some light makeup.

"Babe you ready?" Wayne said.

"Yea." I said as I came downstairs to see Wayne and Autumn.

At the graduation.

As the principal said Drew name. We stood clapping and cheering. "Yasssss boy better get that award!" Mama Valerie yelled making all the parents laugh.

"Steven Neverson." The principal said.

"Yes baby make mama proud!" Aunt Lucy yelled as everybody clap.

"Belle Miller." He said.

We started shouting and clapping .

"Briana Teels." He said.

"Yas babygirl get that award!" Aunt Mila said. (A/n: Aunt Mila is Ava's aunt who owns the store for occasiona event dresses, she also Briana's mom so that make Briana and Ava cousins.)

After a while of them calling other students. We all exited to the parking lot taking pictures. I went on Instagram and posted the picture of Drew and I .

@Veryownebony: Congrats to my first love, my other half since he was born, my little brother @OneandonlyDrew. You're the reason why I do my best for you to have everything. You're done 8th now we're waiting for high school and college. I love you

❤.

Next day.

Tika, Ava, Lynda and I sat down talking since all the other workers went home since it was the end of the day.

"I'm just saying pregnancy sex is not the best." Ava said.

"Yes it is girl especially when you riding him. That shit feels amazing when you're pregnant." Tika said making us laugh.

"The Lance must got some super dick powers cause it ain't so fun when I'm pregnant doing it with Vince. When I was 3 months pregnant, he was hitting it from the back and I feel asleep as soon as he came back front the bathroom. I'm serious pregnancy sex make ya fall asleep." Ava said making us bust out laughing.

As we were talking Leslie walked in. "Hey ladies." She said.

"Hey." We all said back.

"So y'all he proposed!" She yelled. We all started screaming and being proud of her.

"I was wondering if next week Tuesday, y'all  can come talk to my social group for these teenage girls." She said.

"I can't make it girl, I got work that day." Tika said.

"Me too I got an appointment then I gotta go to yoga pregnancy class." Ava said.

"Lynda and I would love to come." I said.

"Thanks y'all and its Ok I understand." Leslie said.

Another update for y'all. Hope y'all Enjoyed this chapter. Dont forget to comment and vote.