Chapter 49

Georgia & her son Jordan on side.

Wayne's POV

"Well Ms.Georgia that's all. Is there any questions?" I said.

"I was wondering when's Jordan's next appointment with you?" She asked referring to her 7 year old son.

"Well you can schedule with the nurse out in the front." I said.

"Ok. So you seem like a really young guy." She said.

"Yea 24. " I said.

"Well ya know maybe we can start seeing each other more often." She said .

"I don't think that will be happening Ms. Georgia, I'm married." I said showing her my wedding ring.

"Oh well she's lucky for now." She said.

"What's that supposed to mean?" I asked.

"I really don't care if you're married cause that's not gonna stop me." She said.

I laughed. "You really funny. Listen I'm already a father of 2 and one coming on the way. So just believe that I ain't tryna be a step father for Jordan. I would say some rude shit to you but I won't cause Ok respect you more than you respect yourself. So ma'am just exit my office and schedule another appointment for your son. Have a nice day." I said smiling.

She rolled her eyes and walked out . Ever since I opened this office, mostly single mothers come in here just to flirt with me.

I wasn't gonna lie Ms.Georgia had the body but her body couldn't compete with my Lil thickums. I just didn't understand why some females would have no respect for themselves and fuck any  nigga.

My phone rang. "Yes Melanie?" I said.

"Sir, there's a Ms.Lillian Hayes here for you." Melanie said.

"Um Ok let her in." I said.

A brownskin thick lady that could be in her mid forties and smelled like weed and wore tore up clothes walked in. "How can I help you ma'am?" I asked.

"Well um I heard you were married to Ebony Hayes." She said.

"Yes that's right. Why are you saying this?" I asked.

"Cause I'm her mother." She said. I couldn't believe what she was saying this was the lady that made Eb feel so insecure.

"Why are you here?" I asked.

"I wanted to see my daughter and son." She said. I pulled out my phone and showed her the picture of Ebony and Drew at our wedding.

She starred at the picture for a while and I saw tears roll down her face. I couldn't help but get up of my chair and go sit by her. One thing I hated the most was to see someone cry.

"Don't cry." I said.

"Wow I can't believe how grown they are now. I'm so disappointed in myself." She said crying more.

"No don't say that,  I mean hey off course you were a bad mother for hurting them but there's more time to change that." I said.

"I can't. I called her all the those names. I know she'll never forgive me. Then Drew, I haven't seen him since he was 12. I just can't do it." She said.

"Yes you can. Why did you do all that anyways?" I said.

"I was angry. After Calvin died I didn't what to do anymore. I felt like a mad woman, until I met the guy that changed me. He gave me drugs every time. I felt so alive and different when I would do it. I was a whole different person, I started calling Ebony names and beating her. Then after they moved out, I still was addicted until I met a man that wanted to help me. He turned to be like father to me, he gave me money to take care of myself and then he died . But before he did he told me to promise to get help and find my kids and be the mother I was before Calvin died." She said.