Chapter 10:Doubts

Cassandra Courtney POV

I'm here at my room. I know i look like wasted. I can't even stand coz my head hurts so much.

I got drunk. I didn't plan to go out and be wasted but Maggie called me yesternight and ask me out so i said yes.

We met in a bar near Ortigas. At first, I was hesitant but the idea that she invited me again after 2 years made me go. I was right that it is about important matter because we talked about the person that is very important to us.

She cried. Yeah! she cried in front of me and I feel sorry for her, it hurts me so much as well because i am the reason why she's hurt right now.. I know no one's blaming me verbally but i'm not numb, I know deep inside they want to cursed me.

It's been 2 years since the incident happened. I haven't given a chance to see him nor talk to him. I know he's just next to us but i respect his decision, there's a right time for everything.

---
As i walked in our campus corridor. Their attention are focused on me. I'm used to it, I've been a 4 years SC President.

"Ms. President!" someone called me

"Let's talk to our office" I Smiled at her

"As you say so Ms.President" Then she cling into my arms. As soon as we entered the office,  she started to talked

"Ohmygee! Can't you believe that? Our university will be featured in a first ever Asia's top 50 university as top 5, but the bad news is..."

"Okay? Eunice, What's the bad news?"I asked her

"Our opponent, Neidhart University ranked no.3" she said while pouting

"They deserve that, no need to be sad." i smiled at her again.

"Okay! little ms. Perfect! I received an invitation letter from the head of Asia's School Organization"

"What is it all about ?"

"They need 1 pair of boy and girl every department for the orientation, and it will be held in Bora. So here's the list of the candidates we will send there.. The approval of Mr. Hathaway is already there. The only thing you need to do is choose.." she stated

"Eunice! you are my closest friend and The sc vice president so i trust you in this"

"Umm! Okay, I can do it" She says happily and started to scan the papers. After a few minutes she asked me

"Cassandra, You're one of the candidates, Wanna join?"

"No! Give chance to others. Piliin mo nalang yung wala pang experience."

"Aye! Aye! captain" As soon as she finished it, She bid goodbye and headed to Mr. Hathaway After finishing my works, I headed from the car park, when i am about to enter my car somebody grabbed me.

"You scared me Dash! What is it?"

"Do you really want to hurt yourself?" I know he's mad right now

"What are you talking about ?"

"Courtney, I know you did it on purpose. Hindi na kita maintindihan!" Pasigaw nyang sabi sakin. Binasa ko yung papel na inabot nya sakin.

"Bakit naman ako masasaktan dahil sa simpleng invitation?" he messed his hair and said shout in frustration.

"Uggh! Nevermind!" Then he turned his back on me without saying goodbye

----
As soon as i entered my car, I looked at the invitation again.

CBET Representative
-Dash Tejada
-Jeirah Reed

What a coincidence.

Dahil sa ginawa ni Dash lalo lang akong nagkaroon ng dahilan para pagdudahan sya. Tama nga na malapit na. At alam kong hindi pa ako handa