note

Weeeelllll, I'm back! Was I missed? No? Well then!!

If you guys could please read this note in it's entirety I would really appreciate it!

In my last chapter, I had mentioned how I really had no idea what I was doing with this book, and I still don't.. I've been going back through the chapters and I have rewritten some, because I was fourteen when I started writing this and at the time I thought writing this book was a good idea, even though I couldn't write to save my life at that point.. XD BUT, I've gone back and made this book hopefully a little better, so it might be a good idea to read it back from the beginning because there have been a significant amount of changes! Now, I still am not completely sure what I want to do with this book, the only reason I haven't deleted it was because I was going through the comments that were left and everyone who has commented has left nothing but lovely words towards both me and this book, so I wanted to sincerely thank everyone who has commented such wonderful things, I can say with complete honesty that you guys are the reason as to why this book is still a thing, I was about to delete it today, but when I read what you all had to say, I couldn't bear to get rid of something you all enjoyed.

And please comment on any grammatical and/or punctuational errors you find, I looked through rather quickly and tried o fix some, but I know there are many more!
~Miya