9

Triggering content. Please read with caution.

.

.

.

"Shit." Cody mumbled.

Cody reached in his jeans and pulled something out of them.

He flipped the object open only to reveal a shiny blade.

"Say a word and I'll hurt you. Got it?"

I nodded quickly.

"Good. Come on."

He dragged me to the supply closet and shut the door.

I heard shuffling, and then a door opened.

"Something you need?" Cody asked.

"I heard noises and crashing around here... Is everything okay?"

"Oh, yeah. I'm just working on a project and I dropped a few things a made a bit of a mess." He chuckled to the other person.

"Where's the teacher?"

"Ms. Lyons had to leave, I told her I would lock her door and clean up for her." I heard Cody politely reply.

I didn't hear anything after that, so I'm assuming he left.

As I stood up, the door slammed open and revealed an even angrier looking Cody.

"Someone's always in the way!" he mumbled angrily. "What the fuck are you doing up?" he growled at me.

He walked to a roll of ductape, as he was about to pick it up, I sprinted out of the door.

"Fuck, Jade!"

He ran out after me, gripping my arm tightly.

He held his blade against me and brought me back into the closet, shutting the door, he unzipped his jeans again.
Pinning me to the wall, he grabbed ahold of the hem of mine.

  I pounded my fists against his chest and kicked his legs with everything I had in me.

I felt his blade scratch the side of my neck.

"Don't move." He growled against my ear, applying more pressure to my neck.

He was finally able to get one leg out of my jeans. The tears in my eyes blurred my vision.

I screamed once, though it didn't phase him at all. Instead, it seemed to make him work quicker. That's when I felt it, the unbearable pain.

"Get off!" I yelled out for a second time, hoping someone would stop him.

                                    ~~ANDY'S POV~~

I went back to my room after I checked in the art room.

I left, because I thought nothing of it.

Although I don't see how he managed to knock over an entire table along with a couple chairs by accident.

But still, I didn't bother.

As I was thinking about it, I heard a females loud, pain filled scream.

"Get off!" Yelled an all too familiar voice yell.

My heart clenched at the thought of her getting harmed in any way.

Sprinting back down to the art room, I turned the handle only to find it locked.

I grabbed out my keys and fumbled with them, trying to unlock the door. After what felt like an eternity I opened it and bursted through the door, but I didn't see anyone in here.

I went to open the closet door, but that was locked, too.

I didn't want to waste time, so I kicked the door in and off it's hinges without a second thought.

What I saw before me chilled me to the bone, and I know for a fact the image will never leave my mind.

The boy whom answered the door not even five minutes ago, was hovering over her.

Her face was tear stained and her eyes were filled with complete and utter pain. Cuts on her neck from him holding the knife and cutting her in the process.

Rage filled me, and all I wanted was him in pain. And I made it happen.

Grabbing him by the back of his neck, I lifted him up and repeatedly punched him in the face.

I heard a crack, I broke his nose.

I punched it again just for my own pleasure.

Glad to know I've caused him such pain.

He screamed out and tried to punch back, but it angered me more, I punched his nose again.

Jade squirmed into the furthest corner and held her knees to her chest sobbing uncontrollably.

Seeing her so fragile hurt.

With one more punch to the nose, I threw him out the door and into another wall.

I grabbed my phone and dialed.

"911, what's your emergency?"

I gave the necessary information and hung up seconds later. Shutting the door I walked over to Jade. Her eyes were red and swollen, and I just wanted to fix her, take away what just happened.

I took off my jacket and wrapped it around her cold, shaking body.

"People will be here soon, it's okay." I whispered, a bit shaken up myself.

I helped her back into her jeans seeing as she wasn't going to move to do it herself.

I ran to the main lobby and waited for the cops to walk in.

Rather quickly they pulled to a stop outside the doors and ran inside.

Without saying a word I lead them to the art room and pointed to the boy, Cody.

"Get him out of here."

The one cop motioned to the other to grab a drowsy looking Cody.
Raged filled me once more, and it was apparently showing.

"Sir, you need to calm down. I understand you're frustrated, but you need to calm down. Where's the girl?"

I walked into the closet and he followed.

He went to grab Jade, but I growled and picked her up before he could.

He gave me an odd look and lead me outside to the ambulance, where I set her down so they could look at her.

"I'm going to assume you're the one who broke his nose?" the cop said. All I did was glare in response.
He nodded his head and continued talking. "I'm going to let you get away with that considering the circumstances."

I nodded and sighed in return.

Jade walked over with her head down and her eyes fixed on the ground.

I tilted her head up by her chin.

"Lets go, okay?" I whispered.

She nodded weakly.