Chapter 1

So.. The beginning of this book is a bit crappy, but it gets a little less crappy as it goes on.. I tried to fix it to make it a bit better, but there's no way to do that correctly without deleting the entire thing, and I just do not have the motivation to rewrite this entire thing. I tried, so it's not as bad as it was, but I'm still not entirely pleased with it. But it definitely gets a bit better as it goes on. Just a quick warning.
.
.
.
Instead of hearing people talking about how their summer went like I originally assumed I would, all I'm hearing are rumors about the new English teacher. Students walking by, talking about how hot he is.

"You can't be serious." I murmur to myself.

My best friend, Jenna, literally runs into me giggling like a mad woman.

"He smiled at me!" She yells excitedly.

"Who smiled at you?" I asked her, laughing quietly to myself.

"Mr. Biersack! Oh my gosh he's so attractive! Jade, you have to see him!"

"Mr. Biersack? As in our new English teacher, Mr. Biersack?" I ask her with a repulsed look on my face.

"Yes! Him!" She replies, giggling again.

"Well, we have him for guide room and first period, might as well see what all this fuss is about." I said, shakinhg my head.

On our way to his room, we of course hear more and more students conversing about him.

"He's got to be twenty-two, maybe twenty-three." I heard Meghan, one of the most rude people I've come across, say to her 'followers'. I don't know how, but many students look up to her, she's not a nice person, attractive, yes, but horribly cruel.

"Do you think he would consider dating a student?" Asks one of Meghan's friends with a flirtatious look on her face.

After that, I started getting annoyed. I didn't want to hear about their imaginary sex lives with a teacher. Walking into the classroom, at the head desk, is our teacher.

However, you can't see his face due to him facing the papers on his desk.

"There he is." Jenna sighs dreamily.

"Yeah, yeah. Lets just find a seat before Mr. Dreamy catches you staring." I responded, rolling my eyes

She practically skips over to two empty seats directly across from each other.

"Sit." She tells me, smiling.

I sit down without a word.

"Jade, just look at his face." She whispers to me.

I slowly look up, and my mouth hangs open for a few seconds.

I quickly compose myself before Jenna, or anyone for that matter, notices.

I turn my head towards her with a neutral look on my face.

"Isn't he gorgeous?" She whispers.

I just shrug.

I haven't even realized the entire female portion of the classroom were all giggling and whispering until just now. I was too busy staring.

"Class. Quiet down." He demands in a rich, deep voice.

Well I think I just drooled a little.

This year is certainly going to be interesting.

.

.

.

Please feel free to comment on any grammatical and/or punctuational errors if there happens to be any. Thank you.~