All off the girls instantly shut their mouths and face him.

Smirking, he proceeds.

"As most of you have probably heard, I am Mr. Biersack. Now, I don't know about you, but I would like to get to know my students. If you don't care to participate, you don't have to. But all I am thinking of is a simple question here and there to help you get to know me, and I, you. It may also help with getting to know your classmates you're not already familiar with. What's your guys' opinion on that idea?"

The class, well, the girls, begin to smile and nod.

"Alright, who's first...?" He's asks himself, looking around. He starts towards the front, where Meghan and her group are currently seated.

"All I am going to do is simply ask your name, you however, may ask what you wish." He says calmly.

"Meghan." She pauses. "Mr. Biersack, how old are you?" She then gets out.

"Twenty-three." He replies.

Faintly I could hear one of Meghan's friends whispering, "I told you. Twenty-three."

I could picture her smiling right then.

He then motions to Meghan's friend to speak.

"Ashley. Are you single?" She asks, flirting in her annoying, high pitched voice.

Laughing, he answers,

"Yes, I am."

After a few more people, I completely zone out, not wanting to really pay attention.

I lightly feel a tapping on my arm, turning I see Jenna smiling widely.

"I'm next to talk to him!" She whispers excitedly. "Congratulations, I guess?" I say with a questioning tone.

He then motions for Jenna to speak.

She happily starts.

"I'm Jenna!" She starts off excitedly. "I was wondering, do you stay after for students that may need extra help with their work?" She asks with hope coating her voice.

Nodding, he replies, "If a student needed help I wouldn't mind staying for a little while."

She nods her head eagerly in return.

"And you?" He turns his attention to me.

"Jade." I reply simply.

"No questions, Jade?"

"Nope."

"Very well."

With that, he starts talking about starting some project tomorrow.

There are fifteen minutes until the bell rings, and I am bored out of my mind.. Maybe music could help me out.

Happily, I plug my earbuds into my iPod and begin blasting music in my ears.

Ten minutes in, my earbuds get yanked out of my ears.

"What the hell, Jenna?!" I whisper-yell.

She nods to the front of the room where Mr. Biersack is staring intently at me.

"Yes?" I ask, a confused look on my face.

"Miss. West," he calls me by my last name,

"Were you listening to music in my classroom?" He asks, walking towards me.

"Urm.. no?" I reply, wanting him to leave me alone.

"Uhuh." He starts.

"If you were paying attention, what was I just talking about?" He asks, smirking.

"Ummmm.." I trailed off.

"Perhaps a detention after school would help you learn to pay attention during class?" He asks, although I know it was more of a statement. As if he would give me the opportunity to not go to detention.

I heard chuckles from around the room.

"Whatever." I mumble annoyed.

"Come directly to this classroom right after eighth period."

"Mhm." I reply, putting my earbuds back in.

He walked to the front of the room to resume his lesson. I already have detention, why not finish my music?

This time, Mr. Biersack pulls out my earbuds.

"I thought you would have got the message that you aren't supposed to be listening to music during my class." He states, raising an eyebrow.

"I already have detention, it won't make a difference." I reply, rolling my eyes.

"Another detention would make a difference, would it not?" He smirks yet again.

Before I could give him a smart ass response, the bell rings, giving me the opportunity to finally leave.