13

These past few months with Andy have been nothing less than amazing. I was currently snuggled up against his chest in my bed while we watched 'We're The Millers'.

A while ago my parents called saying they would he gone for yet another couple months. Through I don't mind, I enjoyed having Andy around. But the extra time was up, they would be home in a few hours, and I didn't want Andy to have to leave.

"Andy." I mumbled against his bare chest.

"Hmm?"

"They're coming home in a few hours." I yawned out.

He looked at me and frowned slightly.

"Will you hide in the closet when they get here? Incase they come in?"

He smiled softly and nodded his head.

He thought I was going to tell him to leave.

Certainly not.

"You seem tired, you should sleep." He whispered in my ear.

"I'm not tired." I yawned.

"Yes you are." he smiled and stroked my hair sweetly.

I shook my head, and yawned again.

"Go to sleep." he mumbled against my neck. "If your parents get here before you wake up, I'll just be in the closet for a while. I'm not leaving."

With that, I couldn't stop my eyes from shutting, and myself instantly falling asleep.

.

.

.

'Knock, knock, knock.'

I groaned and rolled over. Seconds later, I heard my door open, and footsteps getting closer to me.

I felt a hand go to my shoulder, and then I was being shaken.

"Jade." I heard my mother say.

I mumbled in response, opening my eyes.

"Your father and I just came home to tell you that we're unfortunately going to be gone for another month due to business traveling. We're leaving.. well.. basically now. We just needed to pack some more."

"Okay." I mumbled again, starting to close my eyes.

"We brought you home a pizza. Eat that when you're hungry, sweetie. We'll miss you." with that, she kissed my head, left the room, and shut the door.

I faintly heard a door open quietly, and my bed dipped. Before I could freak out, I remembered Andy was here.

I instantly relaxed and fell asleep once again.

.

.

.

I woke up with an odd weight draped over my back.

Going to move, I realized I couldn't.

I squinted a single eye open, and noticed a bare, and lightly tattooed chest under me.

His chest was rising and falling slowly, his breathing calm, and if we could stay like this forever, I really wouldn't mind.

He began moving slightly, his breathing increasing, showing he was soon to wake up.

I continued watching his glorious body, then laid my ear against his chest, listening to his heightening heartbeat.

With one final sharp intake of breath, he finally awoke.