8

Sooooo.. I typed this chapter, AND IT FLIPPIN DELETED SOMEHOW. I WANTED TO CRY. VERY UPSETTING MOMENT.

Possibly triggering content. Please read with caution.

.

.

.

A month and a half into school and everything was going great. Shane and I grew close, and him and Jenna soon became good friends. Mr. Biersack was still somewhat of a mystery to me. One moment he could be grouchy and harsh, and the next he could be joking and happy. He's given me a few detentions for the smallest things. Even walking in the classroom as the bell was ringing. That's technically not late, I was just on time.

"Guys." I said, getting the attention of both Shane and Jenna.

"I need to finish an art project today, so you don't need to wait up for me."

"I can stay with you if you'd like." Shane said.

"Thanks, Shane. But I'm pretty sure you'd rather be at home than sitting in a quiet art room for lord knows how long."

"You're right! I'll message you later then?"

"Yeah, sure." I smiled.

"I'll text you later tonight, too, Jade." Jenna said.

I smiled and nodded.

The bell rang signaling the end of the day.

"Bye, guys." I smiled and waved.

I made my way to the art room as students rushed to leave the school.

I walked into the room and saw Ms. Lyons, the art teacher, at her desk.

"Ahhhh, Jade! I'm glad you could make it and finish the project!"

She beamed.

I smiled at her.

"So here's your project, and here are the supplies!" she smiled brightly.

I've always liked Ms. Lyons, she's such a sweet person.

I nodded and smiled.
I really couldn't consider my project even started. I have barely anything on the paper.
I grabbed my portfolio and grabbed the picture of Vic Fuentes I was going to draw.

Oh, how I'm in love with Pierce The Veil.
And believe me, it was beyond hard to pick between Jaime, Vic, Tony and Mike.
But, when I saw this picture of Vic, I fell in love with him all over again. So, I had to pick it.

It's been about five minutes, as I was drawing Vic's headphones, I heard Ms. Lyons phone ring.

"Hello?" she answered.

The only thing I could hear from the other line were mumbles.

"Yes, I know but-"

'Mumble mumble mumble'

"I can't leave right now, I have a student here who is finishing-"

This time I interrupted.

"Ms. Lyons, I'll be fine alone. I'll clean up and lock your door when I'm done." I smiled.

"Oh, sweetie. Are you sure?" she asked.

"Of course. Besides, it's not like I'm alone anyways, there are still some people in the school."

"Thank you, dear!" she smiled.

"It's no problem."

"Hello? Deb? I'll be there in fifteen minutes. Yes. Alright, bye."

"Bye, Jade! Thank you!"

I nodded and smiled as she walked out of the door.

It's been around twenty minutes, and I was in the middle of drawing one of Vic's eyes when the door opened and in walked a boy, Cody.

"Ms. Lyons. Here are the paint brushes and- oh, hi, Jade."

"Urm, hi."

"Are you in here alone?" he asked.

"Um.. I.. yes.. Why?"

He smirked and took a step towards me.

I've heard countless rumors about him. All awful things. I've heard people say how many girls drinks he's spiked at parties and gotten them to have sex with him that way. I've also heard he could get rather violent with people if he didn't get his way. In the hallways he would always send intimate looks my way, and whenever he asked to hook up, I've always disregarded him. He never like that, he'd always storm off with a dangerous look in his eyes. The things I've heard about him caused me to become frightened now that I was alone with him.

He stepped back and locked the door.

"What are you doing?"

He didn't answer.

"Cody, what are you doing?" I asked again.

He stepped close to me and moved some hair out of my face.

"Sto-" I was cut off when he placed his hand over my mouth.

"Shh."

Slowly, he moved his hand to the side of my neck. I smacked it away.

"Don't touch me." I glared at him.

"Why not?" he whispered into my ear.

"Leave me alone."

"I don't want to."

He stroked my side as his teeth grazed my neck.

"Get off!" I said loudly.

"Shhh, Jade."

I pushed against his chest wanting him away from me. He barely moved.

"Don't move, it'll be quick." He said trying to take off my shirt.

Before I could shove him again, he gripped my arm and forced me to the floor. As he went to unzip his jeans, I kneed him in his stomach.

"Dammit!" he growled and rolled off of me.

Within seconds I was up and knocking over the metal chairs and desks hoping to make enough noise for someone to show up.

Before I could make my way for the door, my arm was gripped harshly and I was pulled into his solid chest.

There were knocks on the door.

"Anyone in here?"

Thank god.