16

Andy walked back into the room.

"Got your dog tag?"

"Yup." he moved it from it's place around his neck and smiled.

He once again locked the door and walked over to where I was sitting.

"Want to do something with the half hour we have before next period starts?" Andy asked, nuzzling his face into to crook of my neck.

"What if we get caught in here?" I whispered, not able to talk any louder.

"The door's locked and the lights are off." He nipped at my neck causing a gasp to escape me.

My eyes shut, enjoying the feel of his mouth on my neck.

He chuckled and moved his hands down my sides.

I began to push his jacket off of his shoulders.

He shrugged his jacket off and lifted me from my seat.

"Come here." He gently pulled me to the back of the classroom. "Lets just sit here until the end of this period." He slid to the floor and sat against a wall.

Sitting beside him, he rested his chin on my head.

We were sitting on the floor no longer than thirty seconds when a high pitched squeal escaped me.

"Andy!" I laughed. "You know I hate being tickled!"

He chuckled and pulled me back to him.

"I know.." He paused. A smile took over his face. "I just couldn't resist. Your laugh is just too adorable."

"But it's not." I pouted. "I swear I sound like a hyena or something."

"Cutest sounding hyena I've ever heard." He grinned happily, poking the tip of my nose before he began tickling me again.

"Andy! You jerk!" I laughed loudly.

"See! That laugh is adorable." He stopped tickling me so he could kiss my head. "I love you." he mumbled quietly into my hair.

I pecked his nose. "I love you, too." A smile crept upon my face.

The next twenty five minutes consisted of Andy attacking my sides, sweet kisses, and my personal favorite, many "I love you's".

When the bell rang, he told me he would see me later, gave me a kiss, and I was walking to my next class in a very pleasant daze. Thoughts of Andy were swarming in my head, and now I of course had another large smile plastered to my face.

"Heyo, princess. What's got you so happy?" Shane asked me, grinning.

"What, am I supposed to be sad?" I replied, my smile for some reason widening.

"Now you know I didn't mean that!" He whined and faked a pout, his eyes shone with happiness and mischief.

"Come on," I laughed at him. "we need to get to class."

.

.

.

The rest of the days classes had me bored out of my mind. And in three of them I had tests coming up.

Now all I need to do is wait for Andy to get me, then all of this annoying school crap will eventually be forgotten.

.

.

.

Okay... yeah.. I really had no idea what to write about... Sorry, guys. Dx