12

ANDY'S POV.

I was ecstatic when she asked me to stay with her. I couldn't help the smile that took over my face. But, did she just ask me to stay because she was scared and tired, or did she actually want me near her for her own pleasure and happiness? I guess I'll never know.

As I watch her sleep, I know one thing is for sure; I want this girl more than I've ever wanted anybody before.

It's illegal, I know. But I don't care anymore.

Her calm, shallow breaths put me at ease.

Placing my lips on her forehead, I gently kissed her before falling asleep myself.

JADES POV.

I woke up this morning to the sunlight covering my face.
It was too bright to open my eyes, so I didn't. Instead, I snuggled further into my warm, and slightly hard, lumpy pillow.
I tried to grip it to move it around to my liking, but it was huge and wouldn't budge.
It rumbled beneath me and I heard soft chuckles causing me to slightly jump up and open my eyes.
Only then did I realize I did not have a pillow. No. I had Andy's chest. And his entire body for that matter.
I felt heat rise to my face and mumbled a sorry before scampering as far as I could from his body trying to make it at least a little less awkward.

"I had enjoyed that position we were in." he laughed humorously, causing me to blush a darker shade of red.

He then sat up and matched my sitting position, brushing a strand of hair behind my ear.

"Are you alright?" he asked, concern etched onto his face.

All I could manage was a nod and a small smile.

I grabbed my phone from the table beside me and checked the time.

7:21am

"It's past seven, what about school? We're late!" I pointed out worried.

He chuckled softly.

"We're not going in today. Or tomorrow. Hell, you're not going in for the rest of this week. I need to make sure you're okay. There's a substitute covering for me." he explained calmly.

"But.. but I'm going to fall behind! And then I'm going to fail!"

"Hey, hey. You're not going to fail." He claimed, chuckling. "Besides, I can always help you catch up." He then stated.

I nodded and released a sigh.

"Are you hungry?" he suddenly asked.

I shook my head and sighed again.

"No, not really."

He frowned and held out his hand.

"Come on."

My face must have held confusion because he continued.

"You're having something whether you want it or not. You had nothing throughout school yesterday."

I shook my head again.

"I will when I get home at some point."

This time, he shook his head.

"So stubborn." He mumbled with a smile.

This conversation is just going downhill...

"I should actually get home.." I muttered quietly.

He frowned deeply.

"Why?"

"I just.. Mr. Biersack... What happened.. last night.. That was wrong. Very wrong, and I'm sorry, I don't know what came over me to respond in such a way. What we're doing here is very much illegal. You know you'll lose your job and-"

I was cut off by a soft pair of lips, and immediately shut up and responded. Although I knew this was beyond wrong, I couldn't find it anywhere in me to care at the moment.

I felt his large hand slightly push up the back of my shirt so he could caress my bare skin.

I groaned lowly into his mouth, and he quickly took his lips off mine, placing his forehead against my own.

"I don't care if I get fired. That's the thing." He whispered so lowly that if I were any further away from him, I wouldn't have been able to hear him.

"I don't want that for you. Don't you like teaching? Isn't that why you came here in the first place?" I looked away, not being able to hold his strong stare any longer.

He smiled and cupped my cheek.

"Of course I like teaching." He now moved his lips against my ear.

"But I like you far more."

"But-"

"'But' nothing. Give it a chance. Hmm?" he asked, sounding and looking almost desperate.

His eyes were now staring into mine with a pleading look on his face.
How could anyone resist those sharp blue eyes? They're almost hypnotic.

I couldn't help but nod my head.

A large smile plastered on his once pleading face.

"But what if someone finds out?" I whispered sadly.

He had a small smile on his face.

"They won't."