Chapter 7

"Bella, forget about him! His not even worth your time. Now let's go to the school fair and have the time of our lives!" Mia said trying to lighten the mood. She's right I'm not going to let someone like him get me all worked up.

I grabbed my purse and mobile, ready to walk out of our dorm room with Mia and Kayla. The three of us was going to the school fair together, I just hope Mia and Kayla get along this time.

"Okay, I'm ready." I said, forcing a smile on my face, I was burning up of anger and embarrassment inside.

A loud knock come from the door, I walked over to open it. Okay Bella stop being so angry over a stupid guy, who is...I opened the door curious to see who it is "Hey Bella." Austin James!

I immediately slammed the door shut on Austin's face!

EARLIER THAT DAY

I was currently walking towards my second lesson, which was science. I haven't been asked to go to the principal's office this morning, maybe Miss McCarthy has forgotten all about the email we sent Mr Collins.

I hope she has.

I made my way to the science room with my books, clutched under my hands. With my head held high as I saw Miss McCarthy standing by her door.

Is that a smile on her face? The last time I saw her smile was...never?

"Good morning Bella, loving your hair today!" she complimented. Well that was random since my hairstyle never really changes.

Austin was already sitting in the class on his mobile, he looked up at me when I walked through the door and gave me one of those 'boyish nods' which made him look so cute. Wait, what am I thinking?!

"Did you get greeted by a cheery Miss McCarthy too?" I asked him, still confused.

"Yeah, she was 'loving my trainers' too." He said trying to sound like her. He failed. I just laughed and waited for the lesson to start.

"Class, I've decided to move the test to next Monday, since it's the school fair today and the big game tomorrow and I'm aware that a lot of you have been busy these past few days. Use this lesson to study any topics from last year." Miss McCarthy said still smiling.

The whole class was silent, probably stunned at what we just heard. After a few minutes the silence breaks and everyone starts talking.

"So, are we still meeting in the library at lunch, for tutoring?" I asked Austin. I wasn't sure if he still wanted me to go, he hadn't mentioned it.

"Oh yeah, I'll meet you there." He answered quickly.

The lesson went fast, Miss McCarthy let us move seats halfway through the lesson. I sat next to Caitlyn and I told her about going with Austin to the school fair and about the tutoring at lunch. I kind of wish I never, she wouldn't stop talking about it after.

The bell rung signalling us all to go, I grabbed my bag ready to go to the cafeteria. "Not so fast Mr James, Miss Prescott!" I knew it was too good to be true!

"Yes Miss?" I said turning around to face her, Austin slung his bag over his shoulder and joined me.

"Both your actions yesterday was very immature and an interference in my life outside school. My plan was to take this up with the principal but I changed my mind, when I got a text from a certain teacher saying he would pick me up at eight." She started smiling again.

"I decided to go, and I had a good time. I just wanted to say thank you, but also to never do that again to any other teacher, am I understood?" I nodded, Austin was probably smirking. "Good, now you can go."