chapter 5

A/N: okay so i have a new fan(shout out to perciethephantomhive your great)and they wanted a little something added so i put it in. read to find out.

        karkat POV

so i woke up this morning to the smell of...pancakes?

karkat: the fucks that smell?

sollux: go back to bed it's a surprise!

i walk into the kitchen and see sollux almost covered in pancake batter and hanging over a pan.

karkat: the fuck are u doing sollux?!

sollux: shit i told u to go back to bed i am doing something!

karkat: sollux what are u doing?

sollux: well i was going to make u breakfast in bed but, u woke up. it was gonna be chocolate chip pancakes in the shape of a heart.

karkat: well i appreciate the effort but, it doesn't look like it went that well.

sollux: oh ya it got a little out of hand.

karkat: thank you for trying tho.

sollux: ya lets stick to the simple pancakes.

karkat: ya*laughs and kisses sollux's nose*

   sollux POV

when i woke up karkat was asleep so i decided to make him breakfast on bed. i went downstairs and into the kitchen. once i got there i got the leftover batter from yesterday and got the pan out but, just before i put the batter on i thought 'hey kk might like heart shaped pancakes instead since he loves that romcom crap' so i attempted to shapes them but, i failed terrible and soon enough kk came in and blew my cover.

karkat: sollux what are u doing?

sollux: i was going to make u breakfast in bed but u woke up. it was gonna be chocolate chip pancakes in the shape of a heart.

karkat: well i appreciate the effort but, it doesn't look like it went that well.

sollux: oh ya it got a little out of hand.

karkat: thank you for trying tho.

sollux: ya let's stick to normal pancakes.

karkat: ya

kk laughs a kisses my nose then i start a make-out session with him. it gets a little heated after that.

karkat: *moans* sollux can we go to the bedroom for this?

sollux: sure babe

             no one's POV

sollux carries karkat to the bedroom and locks the door after him considering what happened last time. he lays karkat down on the bed and starts to nip and suck at his neck.

karkat:*moans* sollux! please!

sollux: what should i do to u?

karkat: ah!! fuck!! anything!

sollux: be specific.

karkat: ah!! fuck me!!

sollux: yes master.

sollux rips karkat's pants and boxers off and troughs them across the room along with his and their shirts.

karkat: ah sollux!! please don't teas just fuck me!!

sollux: sure thing.

sollux rams his bulge into karkat's nook and starts to thrust.

karkat: ah!! hit that spot again!!