Medication

A/N: I apologize in advance

"Dirk" POV

"Dan? You with me?" Dr Green asked, snapping his fingers.
"Huh?" I asked, snapping back to reality.
"Were you in 'Homestuck' again?" Dr Green asked, pity in his voice.
"Yeah." I said, looking at the plain carpet.
"Dan, we've talked about this. You need to stop going there." The Doctor said, writing something down on his board and then looking at me. "Do we have to start you on the meds again? I thought you were doing better."
"I am better. I dont need meds. I just had a quick thought. Not thing more." I said, messing with my sleeves. They were pulled down, over my hands the way I like them.
"Okay." Dr Green said, giving a quick nod then standing up. "Looks like we are done here today. Be back here after lunch for your anxiety meds." He said, smiling and opening the door for me.
"Not like I have somewhere else to be." I said before walking out. I looked to the right to see people waiting to talk too him. People tweaking and talking to thin air.
You're probably really confused right now. Homestuck is an alternate reality I made to cope with my anxiety and depression. I hate my life. so I made a new one, in my head. I made a new self, new friends. But I could never escape that reality of good it felt to self harm. I have to go now, since this one didnt work out I have to start over. Wish me luck this time.