chapter 6

A/N: hi so i know i haven't been updating but, here is the new update. hope you enjoy!

        sollux POV

so me and kk have been dating for almost a year now and it is great! the sex, the kissing, the cuddling, all of it. so i am deciding to do something big for our anniversary tomorrow. i am going to ask him to marry me! now i want everyone to be there when i ask him so, i have to plan this so no one gets suspicious. first off let's call everyone to come over.

sollux: hey kk

karkat: what

sollux: since tomorrow is our anniversary we should have a party.

karkat: well depends on who we invite

sollux: i was thinking nepeta,  john, dave, aradia, tavros, terezi, gamzee, equis, feferi, kanaya, eriden, virska, sighnless, pisonics, kankri, and mituna?

karkat: well shit you really thought this one through?

sollux: so can we?! please!

karkat: ugh fine but, don't expect me to do anything but, sit and talk!

sollux: deal ! thanks*kisses karkat*

karkat: *bushes* ya ya.

sollux: okay so i am gonna go call everyone!

karkat: okay have fun!

sollux: oh i will!

i go into the bedroom so he can't hear me and i start calling nep first.

nepeta: hello?

sollux: hey nep so tomorrow is me and kk's anniversary and i wanted to through a party so i was wondering if you wanted to come to it?

nepeta: a purty? of course! ships, sailed ships, ships about to sail! yay i'll come but, only if i can bring equis and eriden.

sollux: i was just about to call and ask them.

nepeta: oh okay then! i'll see you tomorrow!

sollux: okay bye*hangs up*

okay now ugh might as well get ed over with. he is so clingy

eriden: hello?

sollux: hey ed so tomorrow is me and kk's anniversary and i was wondering if you wanted to come to the party?

eriden: you...karkles...anaver...sery...oh uh sure!

sollux: something wrong?

eriden: oh no nothing just curios if nep is gonna be there?

sollux: yep already called her she will be here tomorrow.

eriden: oh okay then i will be there.

sollux: cool see you then*hangs up*

well that wasn't so bad now...john.

john: egbert residence.

sollux: hey egderp u are the only egderp left.

john: way to make me sad! what do you want anyway!

sollux: chill your shit man i was just wondering if you wanted to come over tomorrow for me and kk's anniversary?

john: oh of course! can dave come with?

sollux: no shit Sherlock! i was just gonna call him.

john: oh okay bye!

sollux: bye*hangs up*

i'll call kankri now

kankri: hello