"Bite me."

A/N: Hey guys, I changed the writing style for this chapter cause I've been writing like this a lot and find it easier for me. Comment which style you like better,the old one or new one, and I'll write the rest of the book with that style. Enjoy~

Dirk POV

I walk back to the bedroom and close the door behind me. "I told everyone to go home." I said, seeing sollux look up quickly. "Wh-why?" He asked, looking at me like I was crazy. "Sollux, you're a mess. You need some time to think and talk to someone. And I wanna help." Sollux stood up, walking over to me and hugging me. "You know, you may be a dickhead, but you're my dickhead." I chuckled and smiled. "And you may be a lil' shit, but you're my lil's shit." 

Sollux looked up at me and laughed, making me laugh too. "Bite me." He said, grinning even wider. "Gladly." I said, kissing his nose. Sollux stared into my eyes, his smile fading. I noticed this and my smile faded too. Sollux moved his face closer to mine and I didn't move one bit. His lips pressed against my own and I kiss back. 

no one's POV

Sollux slid his hand to the back of Dirk's head, deepening the kiss. Dirk wrapped his arms around sollux's waist, pulling him up slightly.  Sollux stood higher on his tippy toes so he was almost level with dirk. Dirk leaned down slightly and lifted sollux, licking his bottom lip. Sollux wrapped his legs around Dirk's waist, opening his mouth slightly to let in Dirk's tongue. Dirk spun them around, pressing Sollux against the door. "Mmm~"Sollux moaned into the kiss, loving every minute of it. Dirk pulled away, panting. "Sollux, we shouldn't be doing this." He said, looking down slightly. "I-i know. I'm sorry." He said, looking off to the side and thinking about what Karkat would say. 

Sollux POV

Karkat would leave me. He would hate me. He would...never know. "They don't have to know." I said, in some attempt to get what I want. "They'll find out." He said, looking into my eyes. "I don't know if I love him anymore." I said, tearing up. "It's not right." Dirk said, want behind his eyes. "I know..." I said, looking down. I feel Dirk's lips move against my neck, causing me to blush. "D-dirk?" "Fuck it." He said, licking up the side of my neck to my ear, causing me to moan.