THESE CUTIES

A/N: This is a little bit about Amara and Hannah's background.  Fucking enjoy. 

Sam POV

"Guys! Hurry the fuck up! We'll be late!" I yelled throughout the apartment. Amara, Hannah and I live in an apartment together. We're in the 4th year of college and we are all emo memes. "Shut the fuck up, sit the fuck down, and mind your own fucking business Sam!" Hannah yelled, getting her backpack on and walking out the door. "I'm sorry! I had to finish and episode! Anime waits for no one!" Amara yelled, rushing out the door and past me. "Sure." I chuckled, leaving the apartment and locking the door. 

"I AM NOT AS CALM AS I SEEM! Pardon." I hear Amara and Hannah yell from the car. I get in the car and turn down the music. "You slut!" Hannah yelled at me for turning down the music. "Do you want to talk to the police again? The neighbors wont hesitate this time." I said, pulling out of our parking spot and driving towards campus. "I have a chemistry class and Hannah has art." Amara said, leaning over the arm rest and turning the song. "K, I'll drop you two off so I can get there in time." I said, stopping at the 4 way and waiting for my turn. "And where are you going? You don't have class right?" Hannah asked, nudging me. "I have a date, Bud-o." I said, nudging her back. "WITH WHO??!!!" Amara asked, happy. "A troll, now get the fuck out." I said, pulling up to their building. "Who is it tho??!!" Amara and Hannah asked at the same time. "Porrim! Are you happy? Get the fuck out!" I yelled, laughing as they got out. "Later baby!" I yelled to them. "Love you Daddy!" They yelled back, walking into the building. "Haha, love you too." I said to myself, pulling away and going back to the apartment. 

I get home, walking inside and going to the living room. I sit down on the couch, checking my messages. 

((Porrim is bold))

Hey baby~

Hey, wyd?

Sitting at home, wbu?

Wishing I was with you...

You wanna come over?

HELL YES

Haha, ok 

See you soon~

I get up, going into their room and tidying up. First I make their bed, fixing everything for them. Amara and Hannah share a room due to lack of space. To make up for it I clean and drive them. Next I pick their endless amount of monster cans. I put them on their shelves and pick up the clothes. I finally get done and hear a knock at the door. 

I open the door to see a sexy beast named Porrim. "Hey baby~" I purred, smirking. "Hey Daddy~" Porrim said, walking in and hugging me. I grope her ass and she kisses my neck. I'm quite taller than her so she has easy access. "Mmm~ Sweet~" Porrim purred, pushing into the house. I closed the door, kissing her more passionately. "Mmm~" I moaned, pushing into Amara and Hannah's room. "Sam~?" Porrim asked, holding onto my neck. "Yes babe~" I asked, smirking and pushing her to the bed. "Fuck me~!" She moaned, grinding against me. 

A/N: GET COCK BLOCKED!! RIP!!