"I'm sorry."

Sollux POV

"Ahh! Dirk!!" I moaned, feeling him push deep into me. I arch my back and grab onto his hair, pulling it. "Fuuck~!" I hear him groan, pushing in all the way then waiting a second. "Dirk?" "Yeah?" "Fuck me~" I moaned, reaching down and gripping the bed sheets. "Gladly~" He purred, pulling out to his tip then slamming deep into me. I moan louder and arch my bad even higher, nearly ripping the sheets apart. "Mmm~" Dirk moaned, thrusting faster in and out of me. "Fuck~! I'm gonna~!" "Me too~!" Dirk moaned too, gripping the sheet by my head. He looked into my eyes, leaning in a kissing me roughly. "Ahh~!" We both moaned out as we came, him in my ass and me on my chest. 

"Damn~" Dirk said, out of breath. "So...warm..." I mumbled, panting too. "You might want to go shower." Dirk said, chuckling slightly. "Why?" I asked, looking down and knowing why. There was a huge puddle of cum on my stomach and dripping down my sides. "How long has it been since you came?" Dirk asked, laughing more. "A week after the wedding. We both got busy." I said, pushing his face t the side to stop him from laughing at me. "And you haven't jerked off since then?" He asked, pinning my hands down. "Like I said, I've been busy." I said, pushing against his hands. "Now get your dick out of me so I can clean myself." I said, chuckling. "Fine."Dirk said, pulling out and standing up. Dirk got his boxers and pants on by the time I managed to stand up. Dirk put on his shirt then walked over and gave me a kiss. "Go shower, my cum is dripping down your legs." Dirk said, causing shivers down my spine. "Fuck off." I said, flipping him off as I walked into the bathroom.

"Hey, Sollux, I heard you got sick. I didn't have anything important to do so I came home. You okay?" I heard Karkat say as he came into the house. My eyes go wide as I looked over to dirk. "Improvise. Tell him you were taking care of me until you got back and I'm taking a shower." I whispered to Dirk, running off to the bathroom.

Dirk POV

"Sollux?" Karkat asked as he walked  into the bedroom. "Dirk?" He said, seeing me in the room. "Hey, Karkat." I said, sweating. "Hey, where's Sollux?" He asked, looking around the room. "He's taking a shower. I was taking care of him until you got home. He asked me to after breakfast." I said, motioning to the bathroom and hearing the water turn on. "Oh, ok. Is he okay?" Karkat asked, setting down a breif case he had onto the bed and taking off his jacket. "Yeah, just a little fever." I said, shrugging it off. "Ok. Has he eaten yet?" He asked, taking off his shirt and going over to the dresser. "Not yet." I said, reaching into my back pocket and grabbing my phone. "I'll make him some soup. Do you ant anything?" Karkat asked, taking off his pants and putting on what seemed to be pajamas. "No, thanks. I need to call Jake." I said, holding up my phone. "Ok." He said, shrugging and going to the kitchen.

I walked over to the other side of the room and dial Jake's number. "Hey, what's up?" ,Jake chimed from the other side. "Can you come get me? Karkat came home early so Sollux doesn't need me anymore." I said, barely hiding the nervousness in my voice. "Yeah, I'll be over in a bit." Jake said, almost sounding happy. "Ok, bye." I said, hanging up. I look over and see Sollux walk out of the bathroom in just a towel. "Dammit Sollux~" I groaned just loud enough for him to hear.  He flipped me off the walked over to the door. He closed it then walked over to me. "Shouldn't I be on the other side of that door?" I asked, seeing sollux walk closer to me. "Shh>" He said, getting closer to me and kissing me. I pushed him back, seeing him frown. "Get dressed." I said, getting pissed. I walked out of the room closing the door behind. 

"Is he done?" Karkat asked, making me jump slightly. "Yeah, he just forgot I was in the room when he closed the door." I lied, walking over to the front door. "I told Jake to come get me so you could take care of Sollux." I told Karkat, hearing a knock at the door. "Well, stay for a bit. I haven't been home in a while and I'd like to talk to him." Karkat said, smiling. Please god, I'm sorry I cheated. I've learned my lesson, just let me live. "Hey guys." I heard Jake say as he walked in. "Hey, Jake." Karkat said, hugging him. "It's good to see you." Jake said, smiling and hugging back. "Would you like anything? Coffee? Soup?" Karkat asked, making conversation with Jake. I look over and see Sollux walk out of the bedroom. He walks out in a pair of boxer breifs and an old shirt of mine I gave to him back when we were in high school. 

That little bitch. What is he trying to do? Kill me? "Hey Honey Bee." Karkat said, kissing Sollux. "You know, he lives in that shirt." Karkat said to me, pointing to Sollux. I chuckled, not knowing what else to do. "Here baby, I made you soup." Karkat said, handing Sollux the bowl he was holding. "Thanks babe." Sollux said, taking the bowl and going to the table.