We're Just Kids

A/N: I tired, but i'll update

Dirk POV

After about an hour of heavy drinking, bad dancing, and laughing, we finally calmed down a bit. I had to pee badly, for the 5th time tonight. I walked to the bathroom, seeing Amara making out with Karkat in the corner. I just chuckled and walked into the bathroom, peeing, rinsing my face, and going back to the party. I walked out of the bathroom door, crashing into someone. "Whoa, hey there cowboy." Karkat chuckled, most of his words slurred. "Hey bud, how's it going with Amara?" I asked, helping him stand up right. "Super good! She's pretty hot." He chuckled, leaning on me for support. "Hey, you wanna sit down?" I asked, seeing as how he was completely wasted. "Yeah. That's a good idea." Karkat slurred, sliding down the wall and sitting on the floor. "Dirk, do you think anyone will love me ever again?" Karkat asked, looking at me with puppy dog eyes. "I don't know, we can only hope for the best." I said, sliding down the wall and sitting next to him. "Hey Dirk, have you ever loved someone before?" He asked, looking up at me. "I think so, why?" I asked, fixing Karkat's hair. "Cause I think I found someone to love, but it's kind of messed up. Have you felt that before?" Karkat asked, nuzzling into my neck. "Yeah." I said, rubbing Karkat's back. 

"I'm gonna sit here." Karkat mumbled, crawling onto my lap and straddling my hips. "Oh, ok." I said, laughing slightly. "Hey Dirk?" Karkat asked, looking up at me. "Yes Karkat?" I replied, smiling at his cute little expression. "I have a crush on someone, but don't tell them." He said, whispering. "I don't even know who it is, so I can't tell them." I chuckled, straightening Karkat's clothes. "It's Dirk. Dirk Strider. But don't tell him!" Karkat said, putting a finger to my lips. "O-oh..." I said, blushing slightly. "It's a little messed up cause he slept with my husband, then his boyfriend broke up with him, then I am staying at his boyfriend's house, but i like him." Karkat tried to explain, not doing too well. "Wanna know something else? I sleep in his old room cause it smells like him." Karkat said, chuckling. "And sometimes....I jerk off to his smell..." Karkat whispered, laughing after saying it. "K-karkat...you realize i'm Dirk right?" I asked, slightly flustered at Karkat's confession. "Oh shit, you're right! Now you know." Karkat shrugged, nuzzling into my neck.

"Hey, remember when I told I jerk off to your smell?" Karkat asked, being blunt and not caring what he said. "Yeah, I remember." I said, looking down at him. "I have a question...Can we fuck?" Karkat asked, like a kid asking for something from his mom. "Well, we both have the ability to fuck." I explained, seeing Karkat giggle at me. "No, I mean, will you fuck me? Please?" Karkat asked, perking up. And by perking up, he really went up. I felt it through his jeans. "Umm..." I mumbled, blushing. "Please? I asked nicely." Karkat pouted, grinding on me slightly. "Ahh..." I moaned quietly, pushing back slightly. "KARKAT?!" Amara yelled, walking to the hall we were sitting in. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" She asked, sounding disgusted. "Filling the void." Is all he said before jamming his tongue down my throat. "I thought you liked me..." Amara mumbled, walking away. "Hey, Karkat." I said, pushing Karkat off until I could breath. "That was rude. And are you really just filling a void with me?" I asked, grossed out with him too. "Will you fuck me if I say yes?" He asked, sounding like a douche bag. "No." I said, anger filling me. "Then no." Karkat smirked, grinding on me and kissing me again. "Okay, that's it." I said, pushing Karkat off and getting up. "I'm sorry that I made 1 mistake and pushed you two apart, but I'm being in the middle of this." I scoffed, walking away from Karkat. 

I walked upstairs, passing many people who I didn't know. What was I doing here? I never wanted to be here. I was about to leave when I saw Amara sitting on a couch and crying with Hannah rubbing her back. "Hey, I'm really sorry about what happened back there. Karkat basically raped me and I don't think he meant to say those things. He is really drunk and will probably regret everything tomorrow. I'm sorry." I said to Amara, her crying stopping and her standing up. "You're right, sorry about freaking out." She said, sniffling. "No, no, you had every right to. Karkat can be a real ass." I said, making her chuckle and hug me. "Thanks." Is all Amara said before leaving. 

I called a taxi, getting a ride to the motel and getting to my room. I closed the door behind me and collapsed onto the bed. "Ugh!" I groaned, getting up and showering. After the shower I felt much better. I ended up puking about halfway through, but I managed to get it into the toilet. I took some pain relief and got a cut of water, re hydrating and putting a full cup by my bed for when I wake up. "God this night sucked ass." I said aloud, turning off my lamp and falling asleep. 

A/N: There, a good chapter for a while. I'm super lazy and busy, idk when I'll update. Later Nerds!