Chapter 10

"I know," I told Carlos giving him a good squeeze as he hugged back too. Once I pulled back his eyes were all watery. "Carlos, no crying. I don't hate you, alright?" I asked placing both my hands on his shoulder looking at him. "Look, I'm still mad about everything that happened, can you honestly blame me? Come by my room after things have calmed down and you've shower," I said to him giving him a pat on the back as he smiled with a small nod.

"Thank you, I'm sorry," he hugged me before running off with his team.

"Ria, can you believe I just did that?" Ben asked turning me around to face him as he was grinning. Why are all the guys in my life little energetic puppies?

"Yes, I can because I just saw it, plus that spell makes you do some crazy stuff. You did it though, you broke up with Audrey. It wasn't in the most practical way but it worked. I didn't think she'd move on that quickly. I'm guessing you two really didn't have the greatest relationship?" I questioned.

"Stop living in the past, who cares about Audrey? I love Mal. My little Mal," he mumbled to himself and it was the love potion clouding his conscience. I mean that's what he wanted when he took the potion but once he gets out of it, he'll feel bad for Audrey. I honestly agree with love spell Ben about Audrey but I know real Ben doesn't, he's not as heartless as me.

"Hurry up and get out of this daze, alright? I need my Ben back," I told him as he told me about his plans with Mal this evening. I wonder if Mal knew about the enchanted lake, I'd have to ask her about that later on. "Well good luck, don't be scared though, Mal actually genuinely likes you, even if she won't admit it to anyone else. I'm heading back to my room if you need me. I've got to work on a fairytale with the villain kids, having a happy ending about a villain. I think you're giving Mal one already," I nudged him before heading back to my room.

I grabbed a pair of clothes to change into heading to the showers shortly after, getting off Carlos's nasty sweat from me. If you're wondering if I sing in the shower, I don't. I do not feel like sharing my tone deaf voice with everyone else. I already don't fit in all that much and I don't need Melody blabbing to her mother what a horrible voice I had.

That's another stereotype I hated about princess, not all of us were blessed with a beautiful voice. I mean there's a reason you never heard about Merida singing and her daughter Mairi who is just as tone deaf as me. My point is, I don't sing and don't ever expect me to, that and dancing. That's a horrible sight to see.

After my shower, I got changed into some comfy clothes and headed back to my room. I planned to stay there until dinner time and head down to the mess hall. I figured I'd just draw a bit and write a cute little story about a villain that got their happy ending. I'd probably make it about Evie since Mal was already on her way to a beautiful ending with Ben. I'm honestly not that kind of sappy person that thinks they're going to get married after a year or anything, but I know that Ben will make Mal see life from a different and better perspective, that's what he does.

I was about to work on my story, that was until I opened the door and saw Audrey crying on her bed. "Whoa, what's wrong?" I asked closing the door gently behind me. Was this about Ben?

"Get out!" She yelled throwing a pillow at me and I've never seen her break down like this. Oh my god, she's like the Grinch, she actually showing that she has a heart. Was I actually feeling bad for her? What was happening? Did someone give me another emotion potion without me knowing? Something was seriously wrong and I did not like how it was making me feel bad for her.

"Hey, it's okay. Don't cry," I told her giving her a light tap on her back as she cried into her pillow. How do you comfort a person you've hated for so long?