Fun Night At the Club

Just imagine the dress, not the person.

Skylar's P. O. V

You say that I'm messing with your head. (yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah) all cause I was making out with your friend. (yeah,yeah,yeah,yeah)

Ugh! I was rudely woken up by Avril Lavigne's What the Hell. I slowly got up and went into the shower. I got out and picked out my outfit for the day; a pair of black leggings, a light gray oversized hoodie and my fake glasses. I then put my hair up in a high ponytail. I ran to my beat up car, sneaking a glance at my neon green and black customized Bugatti.

I know you're probably wondering why I'm not taking a car like that to school, right? I have to keep a low profile. How would it look if a nerd came to school with a car like that? It would draw attention, and I can't have that. It might cause my secret to get out.

See, I'm a 16 year-old Gangleader of the most high-status gang in the world. If I get any attention placed on me, I would be in big trouble. When I arrived at school, all the glares and whispers started. I put my head down and made it to my first class. That's Math. I sat down in the back and listened to music.

Skip to lunch

As I was walking to the cafeteria, I was suddenly pushed into the lockers. I looked up and saw that it was the Queen Bee of the school, Tiffany Montgomery. I quickly put my head back down and bit my lip to calm down. I did this so that I wouldn't beat the shit out of this bitch. I saw my friends coming. Tiffany noticed them and glared at me, leaving to go back to her group of friends.

My friends are not the typical people to be seen talking to a nerd. In other words, they are all athletic and everyone sees them talking to me. They're kinda like my bodyguards, as in, if they see anyone messing with me, they'll defend me. I started walking towards them. Ciara told me we were going to a club tonight, and I agreed. We skipped lunch and hung out at our spot at the back of the school.

Okay, before you get confused or anything, there are five of us. (not including me) There is Jacob, Liam, Austin, Ciara, and Max. They are my friends, and they've been with me through everything.  They are also part of my gang.

I hear the bell and we split up to our classes. Unfortunately, I have no classes with any of them. I get to my class, which is English, and sit in the back. I notice we have a project coming up, so I have to listen in this class. Great. About five minutes later, the teacher walks in and starts talking about the project.

In the middle of his sentence, the door opens. Tyler, the school's fuckboy, walks in, zipping his pants. He has sex hair, so the teacher just says detention to him.  He then continues his speech.

I zone out, thinking about what I'm going to wear tonight, but then I hear the teacher say that he's picking the partners.

Going down the list,

Amy and Dylan

Janelle and Cody

Thomas and Taylor

Skylar and Tyler

I heard my name and who I was partnered up with. I looked over at him to see him smirking at me. I turned back to the teacher. When I heard the bell ring, I jumped out of my seat and ran to my car.

I went home and to my walk in closet. I then went through the door to my right. (the closet has three separate rooms in it) I picked my favorite party dress. It's black and blue, short, and strapless. I straighten my hair and do my makeup. It's a smoky eye look with mascara with some bright red lipstick to top it off. My dress shows off some of my tattoos and trust me, I have a lot.

When I was done, I left my closet and went to my car. I drove to the club, and met up with everyone. We went to the bar.

"Can I have the strongest thing you have?" I asked the bartender.

He nodded his head and got me my drink, and I told him to keep them coming. After the tenth, I lost count and got pretty drunk. I found a hot guy and started grinding on him. After a while, he led me to a room. The rest of a night was a blur.

I woke up naked the next morning to....

Sorry for the cliff hanger,  I'll update soon.