Queen of the races

Skylar's P. O. V

I picked out my new car, a Hennessy Venom GT, also known as the fastest car in the world. Let's get one thing straight here I didn't forget about my Bugatti, I bring that to gang related stuff and going out as my real self not me as a nerd. After I got my car I decided that I wanted to dye my hair, so Ciara and I went and she got her hair as a dark red. I got blonde with dark blue and pink streaks in it. After our hair was done we headed to the race, when we got there I noticed a new racer, I knew it was a new racer because I've beaten everyone else. 

I got out and looked at the track they made and decided it was going to be an easy win. I didn't notice the newbie walking over to me though so while I was checking the track he walked up beside me and coughed, I looked at him wondering what he wanted, then I recognized him. Tyler. "so I heard your the big shot winner around here" he said. "Yea I've never lost to anyone." I said with a smirk. "well I think I can beat you." "I don't think that's possible, but if your so sure let's put money on it." "fine, how 'bout $7 million." Is he really that good or is he just stupid. " Are you sure you want to lose that much money, because I could settle for less if you want." "nah I'm sure I'll win so it's fine." I scoffed. 

"okay, fine good luck your gonna need it" I said while I walked to my car. I got in and drove to the starting place, I saw Tyler look at me and I smirked. The girl walked in between the cars with the flag. I revved my engine and waited for her to lower the flag, when she did I was off, I looked in my mirror and noticed him far behind so I slowed down a little and saw the turn coming up so I drifted a little. I saw the finish line coming up and went a little faster, when I crossed it, I swerved so I was facing the finish line waiting for Tyler to cross it. 

After a couple of minutes he finally crossed it and looked over at me with a shocked expression. I just smirked and got out walking over to him, "I don't have to take the money just admit your not as good as me." "It was a bet so you still get your money." He said handing me the money. I started checking him out without noticing, then I heard him cough and I looked up at him. "Are you done checking me out?" he asked with a smirk. "you wish I was checking you out, but your not sexy enough to get the satisfaction from me." "Babe if I'm not sexy enough for you, I'll try harder." he said while walking towards me and holding my waist. I glared at him and tried to get out of his grip but that just made him hold on tighter. "Why won't you let go?" "Because I like where we are" "well I don't so can you let me go?" I noticed that his face was so close to me that I could feel his breath on my ear. 

"Are you sure?" "y-yes" Great why did I stutter? Now he'll know that he's making me nervous. "Then why don't I just try to make you feel better?" After he said that he started kissing from my ear to my neck. "T-Tyler stop." "Are you sure you want me to?" He said still kissing my neck. Did I really want him to stop? Should I let him keep going? "Y-Yes I'm sure." "Really? Because you don't sound like it." "Yes really." he stopped kissing my neck and looked at me. I saw that he had a shocked expression on his face, then I remembered that night at the bar. Shit. "You? Where the hell have you been? I've looked everywhere for you." "I've noticed." "Why didn't you say anything?" "Because I don't want to be found." "Why?" I'm saying to much, I should just leave. "I have to go." I said while backing away.

 I turned around and went to Trey, the guy who helps with my cars. "Hey Trey." "Hey babe." did I forget to mention he likes me? I smiled. I went up to him and hugged him from behind while he was writing something down about a car. He turned around, picked me up and put my on the counter. He stood in between my legs. I smiled again, but then I noticed Tyler coming in so I frowned.

 Trey seemed to notice my change in mood. "what's wrong, baby girl?" "I accidentally slept with someone in my school and he figured out that I race here so now he won't leave me alone." "OK, let's give him a little show then." I smiled. Trey started kissing me lovingly, I kissed back and felt his tongue lick my bottom lip wanting entrance but I wanted to tease him so I didn't let him in.

 He growled lightly at that and grabbed my butt making me gasp and he slipped his tongue in, but then he pulled back. I was disappointed so I pouted. "Don't worry baby girl I'm not done with you yet." I smiled when he said that. 

He started kissing my neck down to my chest and I moaned softly, he began rubbing the inside of my thigh going up. "T-Trey." "Yea baby girl." "we are still in the garage." "oh, maybe we should get out of here." he whispered in my ear.

 "I can't I have to meet up with the the gang and everything, but I promise that we will continue this sometime soon." he looked disappointed and sad which made me feel bad. "Ok, but I'm keeping you to that promise." "OK, bye Trey." "Bye babe."

 I noticed Tyler looking at me like he was hurt, but I brushed it off because he was and always will be a player.