Nightmares Are Sometimes Real (Part 1)

Today was mine and Ryder's one year anniversary. He was the best boyfriend that I could ask for. Every Friday night he would take me on a date, he would walk me to class, and he would always let me wear his hoodie. He did everything for me. 

He would always drop hints that he wanted to go further than just kissing, hugging, and holding hands, but he knew that I wasn't ready. He would always tell me, "We'll wait until you're 100 percent ready." I got dressed in a loose red dress that went mid-thigh. I put on light makeup and put my hair in a high ponytail. I put some strawberry scented lipgloss on and a pair of black flats on with a black cardigan to hide my tattoos. I heard a car pull up and a knock on the door. 

I grabbed my bookbag and went downstairs to the door and opened it. I smiled at Ryder and hugged him. He hugged me back but he put his hand on my butt, which was unusual for him but i just shrugged it off. He opened the car door for me, closed it for me when i got in, he went around to his side and got in  and started driving. While he was driving he put a hand on my thigh, I squirmed a little since i wasn't used to him doing that. He started moving his hand up higher, when he was about to reach my panties I grabbed his hand and moved it away. 

He looked at me and he seemed mad. "Babe, we never do anything. How much longer do i have to wait." He said calmly, but you could hear the annoyance in his voice. "Until I'm ready." I answered. he started driving a little faster and went past the school. I started getting worried and said, "Ry, slow down, where are we going?" He didn't answer and turned right, onto a familiar street. "Why are we here?" I asked. He still did't answer and parked the car and got out. He opened my door and picked me up and brought me into the house while closing and locking the door behind him. 

He pushed me against the wall and started kissing my neck while moving his hand up my thighs. I tried pushing him away but he wouldn't budge. I tried to get away but he wouldn't stop. I felt him start walking at the same time as he was touching me. I silently started crying while still trying to get away. He stopped walking and threw me down onto his bed and quickly climbed on top of me. "Sky.......Sky......Sky." I suddenly woke up, looking around the room quickly.

That's what i have so far. sorry that it's short but that's all i could get done.