Birthday Surprises (Part 1)

Skylar's P.O.V

I woke up to the smell of bacon. When i opened my eyes, i looked around and brought my hand to my mouth. I felt like crying from how sweet everything was. There was presents, decorations, and a giant, dark brown 10ft  teddy bear. I got up and walked into teh hallway and saw more presents and decorations, same with the living room. When I walked into the kitchen I saw Jacob cooking so i went behind him and wrapped my arms around his waist. I felt one of his hands go ontop of mine. "Hey baby, Happy Birthday." He said while he finished cooking. He turned around, wrapped his arms around me and pulled me closer to him. "When did you do all this?" I asked him, surprised. "Last night when you fell asleep. Is it good? Is it too much? Is it too litt-" I cut him off by kissing him. "It's perfect." I said and he smiled. "I want you to open all of your presents afterschool, except one." He said while pulling a red box out from behind him. He handed it to me, i opened it and inside was the most beautiful thing i have ever seen. It was a diamond charm bracelet with different charms. Each charm meant something to me, there was a charm for everything, there was a gun, a boxing glove, a car, a dahlia, and a heart. I started crying. "The heart symbolizes everything i like about you and everything that you love. Our initials are also engraved on the back of it." He said shyly, still holding me by my waist. I kissed him softly and hugged him. "I love it, everything is perfect." I said. "Go eat, i made your favorite, I'll go get your nerd clothes." He said and went upstairs to get my clothes. I sat on the counter and started eating. "How did I get the perfect boyfriend?" I asked myself smiling. He came back downstairs right after i finished eating. He handed me my nerd stuff and my nerd clothes. I got dressed in front of him since Tyler was nowhere in sight and because me and Jake are used to changing in front of eachother. I heard banging and Jacob ran upstairs and a couple minutes later him and Tyler came downstairs. Jacob quickly makes his way over to me, takes the bracelet and puts it on me.  He pulls my sleeve down, so no one can see it. I smile and say, "As a thank you, you can drive one of the cars." His face lights up like christmas. "You dont need to thank me. Besides, you never let anyone drive." He says with a lot of effort, i know how hard it was for him to say that, hes been begging me to drive since i got my first car. "Well, you're my boyfriend now and you did do all of this for me so i think i can make an exception." I say smiling. He gets the keys to the bugatti. "Baby, don't you think that the bugatti is a little too flashy?" I asked. "It's a bugatti, it could be pink for all i care." He said. I scrunched my face up when he said pink. We were both interrupted by a cough. We turned to a confused Tyler. "Um, Jacob, why would you want to go in her cars, they are all beat up, aren't they?" Tyler asked. I looked at Tyler, wondering what i could say. "I have other cars, i just don't like using them because they draw too much attention." I said. Tyler rolls his eyes and replies with a "Yeah right." "Jake, can you get the car? I'll be right out." I said. He just nods and goes to the car. When he's gone, i turn to Tyler. "What is your problem? You don't know anything about me, so stop acting like you do." He looked surprised but nods anyway. "Now get out of my house, we have to go to school." I said, waiting for him to leave. I walked out after him, locking the door. I went to the bugatti and got in. Jacob looked at me. "What did you say to him?" Jacob asked "I may or may not have said that he doesnt know me and that he has to stop acting like he does." I answer shyly. He smiles, grabs my hand, brings it to his mouth, and kisses the back of it. "That's my girl." He said. I looked at him and then looked down blushing. Jacob started the car. Tyler took one look at the car and he looked like he was about to freak out. While Tyler got in his car, Jacob started driving. The whole car ride we were joking around and talking, until Jacob pointed out that we were at school. I looked out the window and sure enough we were at school, i didnt even notice. I was about to get out of the car, but was stopped by Jacob grabbing my arm. "Wait here." He said. He got out of the car. I watched him walk around to my side of the car. He opened the door and held his hand out for me. I put my hand in his and got out of the car. As soon as i got out the whispers started. I put my head down, pretending that i was nervous from the attention. Jacob put his arm around my shoulders and pulled me closer to him and whispered in my ear, "I want everyone to know you're mine babygirl." I smiled. When we got into the school instead of bringing me to my locker, he brought me to the gym. When we stepped into the gym i saw balloons, snacks, and my gang. I started crying out of happiness. "Thanks guys!" They all replied with, "no problem." Ciara came up to me and pulled me away from everyone and said quietly, "we will talk later." I was confused about what we were going to talk about until she looked over at jake and winked at me. I looked away and blushed. I heard her laugh. Jake walked over to me and asked, "what was that about?" I just smiled and said, "nothing." He gave me a kiss, took my hand and walked me back to everyone else. We stayed in the gym talking, listening to music, dancing, and having fun. Max explained to me that they asked for permission so we can have the party without getting in trouble. I was looking forward to lunch so i could just sit with my gang and have a quiet meeting in the library or at my spot. But what i didnt know was that lunch would ruin the rest of my school day.

I hope it was good, McKenna_865 helped me out with this update.