Nightmares are sometimes real (part 2 continued)

Jacob's P.O.V

I woke up to Skylar crying, right away I knew she was having another nightmare. I gently shook her saying, "Sky....Sky....Sky..." She woke up frantically looking around. I hugged her tightly and calmed her down. While she was falling asleep I wrapped my arm around he pulling her against me tightly and kissed her head. Then when I heard her say she loved me, I've never been more happy then I was in that moment. Even if she was half asleep. 

----------The Morning---------------------------------------------

Tyler's P.O.V

I woke up thinking about how sexy Skylar looked at school and wondering what she'll be wearing today. I put on the closest clean clothes I could find and went to school. I was thinking back to that night that i spent with Queen when i noticed how much her and Skylar looked alike. I remembered the night I spent at Skylar's and the tattoo I saw and thought to myself, Is Skylar Queen? or is she just a new Skylar? 

Skylar's P.O.V

I woke up again, wrapped in Jacob's arms. I gently shook him and said, "Babe wake up, we have to get ready for school." I got up and got dressed, deciding not to put on the wig today. I got my bookbag and put it by the door for when we leave. I sat on Jake's lap after he got dressed, put my head on his shoulder, and said quietly, "I love you." He wrapped his arms around me tightly and said, "I love you too." 

That's all I have so far, sorry that it's only a little bit. Part 2 of nightmares are sometimes real is going to be a continuing chapter for a little while.