character descriptions

Sorry that this isn't an update but I will update soon.

Skylar- she is 17, she's really tall, she's 6'0", she has blue eyes, lots of tattoos and she has a nose piercing, ear piercing and bellybutton piercing. She dyes her hair a lot but she wears a wig to school when she dyes it, right now her hair is brown. She is really rich but doesn't show it to people other than her close friends who are in her gang. She likes Tyler but never shows it because as much as she likes him she hates him too. She doesn't have any brothers or sisters, her parents died in a gang fight when she was 12. She's been living by herself since then. Her parents weren't in a gang if that's what your thinking, she was in a gang and a rival gang found our where she lived so they killed her parents. When she turned 17 Liam, Austin, and Jacob started living with her so she wasn't alone.

Ciara- she is 18, she's 5'4", she has brown eyes and has a rose tattoo on her shoulder and a butterfly and skull tattoo on her lower back. She dyes her hair a lot, she doesn't need to hide it but she does need to hide the tattoos, right now her hair is a dark blue that fades to a light blue. She's been dating Max for almost two years. She helps by distracting people, but sometimes Skylar does it. She is on the volleyball team.

Max- he is 18, he's 6'1" with brown hair and brown eyes, he doesn't have any tattoos but he has an ear piercing he has a brother that knows about the gang, his brothers name is Alex. He lives with his brother. And is the computer hacker of the group. He's on the football team.

Liam- he is 18, he's 6'1", has brown hair and blue eyes. He has a tattoo with the gang name on his chest Black Dahlias, a black dahlia under it (for those of you who don't know a dahlia is a flower) he lives with Skylar. He's on the basketball team. He's the fighter in the gang.

Austin- he is 18, he's 6'0", has blonde hair and blue eyes, he has a sleeve of tattoos, he helps Skylar train the group. He lives with Skylar and he's on the football team.

Jacob- he's 18 and 6'1", he has a lot of tattoos, and he has a piercing. He has black hair and blue eyes. He's on the basketball team, he helps Skylar with deliveries for the gang. He lives with Skylar.

Tiffany- she's 17, she's 5'3" and looks like Barbie, she's an annoying stuck up bitch. She's rich and she's a slut. So shes the average Queen bee of the school.

Tyler- he's 18, he's 6'3"and he's the player of the school, he's the star quarterback. He has black hair, green eyes, and an ear piercing, he lives alone.

Alex- he's 20, he's 6'2", he looks like Max, helps out with the gang and he makes fake ID's for the gang and he's a cop so if they get caught he can bail them out.

Skylar is bi and so is Ciara.
They are NOT together.