Nightmares Are Sometimes real (Part 2)

Skylar's P.O.V  

   I saw Jacob and calmed down. He picked me up and put me in his lap. I curled up his lap and hugged him tightly, while crying. "Shh, I'm here. I'm here baby." He said softly while rubbing my back and hugging me back tightly. After a few minutes I calmed down and he looked at me with a knowing look. "You saw it happen again, didn't you?" he asked me sadly. All  I could do was nod. He sighed and ran a hand through his hair. "This is all my fault Sky. I shouldn't have let him near you again. I should have killed him." He said. I looked at him and said, "Baby, you didn't let him, I had to and you know that would have raised suspicion." He took my hand and traced circles with his thumb on my knuckles and said quietly, "I know babe, I just wish that I could make everything better for you." I smiled and said, "You make it better just by being there for me." He looked at me and hugged me tightly and kissed my forehead. I looked at the clock on my nightstand and saw that it was one o'clock in the morning. I sighed, kissed him on the cheek and said, "Maybe we should go back to sleep." He nodded and pulled the blanket over us and draped his arm over my waist, pulling me tightly against him. Before I fell asleep I quietly said to him, "I love you." 

Sorry people, I've had writer's block so this is all i've been able to write. i'll write more soon