almost got caught

Recap

Can I have the strongest thing you have? I asked the bartender. He nodded his head and got me my drink, I told him to keep them coming. After the tenth I lost count and got really drunk and found a hot guy and started grinding on him after awhile he led me to a room and after was a blur.

I wake up naked the next morning to...

Skylar's P. O. V

Tyler. Shit, I said under my breath. I quietly got up trying to find my clothes, but to my unfortunate luck it looks like Tyler ripped my dress off last night. So instead I put his shirt on and found my lipstick and some paper and wrote him a note and made it flirty since he doesn't know who I am,

Sorry that I had to leave babe but I had to go, and I took your shirt because you ripped my dress. Maybe we should do it again sometime ,
Someone who you'll never notice

After I wrote the note I left and went home in my Bugatti. I hope he was drunk.

Tyler's P. O. V

I woke up and noticed the hot girl leaving, but she was so focused on writing that note and leaving that she didn't even notice that I was awake. When she left I got up, put my pants on, and read the note.

Sorry that I had to leave babe but I had to go, and I took your shirt because you ripped my dress. Maybe we should do it again sometime ,
Someone who'll you'll never notice

Damn, first the best sex I've ever had then a flirty note. Thank god I wasn't drunk last night, or I wouldn't have remembered her or anything that happened last night. And now I'm going to try to find her, but first I have to go to school.

Skylar's P. O. V

I got home and got ready for school. I put my fake glasses on and I picked out an outfit and decided to keep my hair down. I went to my beat up car and drove to school, when I got there it was weird because there were no whispers or anything, instead the girls were lined up in front of Tyler. I kept my head down and walked past all of them into the school and into my first class. While I was waiting for class to start I started drawing my next tattoo, then Tyler walks in looking mad. Why does he look mad?

Tyler's P. O. V

I told all the girls to line up outside of the school to see if I could find the girl from last night. I talked to every girl but she wasn't there. I went to my class early because I was pissed that I didn't find her. I noticed only the nerd was in the classroom with me and she looked like she was concentrating on something, that's when I saw she was drawing something. I went over to her and she rolled her eyes and acted like she didn't notice me. I asked her what she was drawing because it looked really cool, but she looked confused so I pointed to her drawing. Umm that's for my next ta- she started off but she stopped and started over. That's for my art project. She said looking nervous and worried. Why is she nervous? And what was she about to say? Was she about to say tattoo? Does she have a tattoo? She can't have a tattoo. She's a nerd and nerds don't have tattoos. Do they? While I was confused I didn't notice that the bell rang. When class started I was thinking about the nerd and I guess I fell asleep because when I woke up the class was empty and it was lunch time.

Skylar's P. O. V

Tyler came over and asked what I was drawing, Umm that's for my next ta- oh my god I almost said tattoo. I hope he didn't notice. I saved myself by saying, that's for my art project. I was saved by the bell ringing. That was close.

Lunch still Skylar's P. O. V

I caught up to Ciara, Liam, Jacob, Max, and Austin. When I got near them I got a phone call from one of the other gangs I lead and found out that there was a street race going on in a couple days. And that I had to enroll who's going to drive and what kind of car is going to be driven in the race, I told them OK and that I'll see them soon, then I ended the call. The group came up to me and I explained to them what was going on and asked them if they could ditch the rest of school so I could buy another car for the race. They agreed and then I grabbed Ciara's arm and dragged her into the hallway and made sure no one was around. "Ciara umm I kind of made a mistake." "What kind of mistake?" "I slept with Tyler while I was at the club looking like my normal self." "Shit, did he recognize you?" "No I don't think so but I almost told him I was getting another tattoo." "Skylar this is bad, what if he recognizes you?" "I know but it wasn't my fault, I don't even remember last night I was too drunk I only remember this morning and I don't think he will recognize me." "But aren't you guys doing that project together?" "Shit I forgot about the project, Ciara what am I going to do?" "Skylar it's going to be OK we are going to get through it, for now we are just going to act like nothing happened and get ready for the race, ok?" "Yeah ok thanks Ciara." "No problem, your my best friend, besides its not like you like him, right?" "Right, now let's go get a new car!"

Tyler's starting to get curious, What's going to happen? What kind of car is Skylar going to get? And how is she going to keep her hidden identity a secret when she has to start working with Tyler?