Chapter 11

Hey guys! This is a short chapter. I wanted to update today so I can dedicate this chapter to my best friend @Rakesh96 . It's his bday today! Happy bday again!

************************************

Alex comes after hanging out with Blake. She doesn't make me talk about anything I don't want to. Instead we just watch a few episodes on Netflix.

School went on as usual. I wave good bye to my friends before I start to pick Rosie up from school. I pull into into Rosie's school.

"Hey! Ready to go? Sorry, have you been waiting for long?"

"No, my After school club just got over."

Fifteen minutes later, we pull into Burger King. We buy our burgers and fries and take our seats that over looks the parking space.

"I'm sorry I left the house like that yesterday. I know that was rude." I tell her taking a bite of my burger

I'm sorry because I left Rosie like that but I'm not sorry for leaving my mom like that. She did a mistake.

"You don't need to be sorry. I too was shocked to even say anything. She cried after you left. Dad called me and told he'll come soon."she sighs.

I have never had a great father daughter relationship but he's my father.

"Soon? What do you mean by soon? He knows or ...?" I am almost about to panic as I say these words.

I'm just really frustrated. I have no control over the things after what  happened that day.

"I'm guessing. Let's talk about something else, shall we?" She says trying to switch the topic.

I don't object because I know I will lose it if I talk more about that. We spent nearly an hour chatting and laughing about things. It's really nice to bond with your sister. You will never get lonely if you have a sibling. She's my first best friend. I may not tell her everything but she finds out somehow always. She may be younger than me but she sure is mature for her age.

We go home and Rosie walks upstairs to her room. I enter the kitchen to get a glass of water when I see a person  sitting on the counter with their back facing me. Before I decide whether I want to turn back, run and call for the police. That person turns to face me.