Chapter 30

I put my hair into a bun and grab my phone before I plop down on my bed. I had such a wonderful lunch with Jake today. The circus acts were amazing.

Thanks for a wonderful day Jake!
*_* -India

I snuggle in my bed with all the cushions around me and my phone vibrates.

Anytime princess! So we still have 20 questions to complete....your favorite book?
-Jake

'The notebook' by Nicholas Sparks. My turn - favorite location ?
-India

Umm..well I have quite a few but I Guess the beach tops the list.
So what's your fav place ?
-Jake

I love roof tops, I don't know if that sound weird does it? :O
-India

Haha...! Nope! We all descend from monkeys. :P so why do you like the roof top?
-Jake

Two questions in a row captain ^~^ but anyways, I love it cause you will feel like your on the top of world, silence and the sky and the stars,just all to yourself.
-India

You sure do watch a lot of romance :P  Now your turn Ma'am?
-Jake

Well, your most embarrassing moment ever ? Hehehe
-Jake

Ha...probably in my middle school, this girl liked me and she kind of asked me out and I turned her down. She was a pretty blonde. And do you know why I turned her down? Well it was cause I didn't know what a date was then. -_-
-Jake

Hahahahaha...thanks for the hearty laugh mate! :D
-India

Haha ! Very funny! My turn princess! Your fav cartoon character?
-Jake

Ben10 or tweety! Infact all the Disney characters!
-India

Ben 10 really? But why? -Jake

Cute guy, isn't he a cutie pie? I used to watch his show just to see him irrespective of the story. **_**
-India

Wow! Just wow! LOL - Jake

Well, I am sleepy captain boy! Good night Jake Vance.
-India

Good night Ms india ----wait what's your surname?
-Jake

Lol! India Sawyer.
-India

okay Ms India Sawyer. Good night :)
-Jake

---------------------------------------------

Jake's POV:

I planned the day very carefully so India can forget the events of yesterday. There was a new circus in the nearby town and I thought she might like it and as I guessed. She loved it.

Alex helped me with the lunch. She told me that India loves taco's. And so she did. She may look perfect but she does eat a lot. Somehow I find that cute in her. Because not a lot of girls eat like that, being the captain and with all those girls hitting on me, they're are very choosy with their food habits. But India was different, a unique kind.

It was nice to see her happy rather than in deep thoughts.

She was a mystery I was willing to unravel.

I wanted to know more about her every time I spent time with her.

The story behind her every emotion and the story behind every blink of those beautiful, round eyes.

The day she left my house in a hurry after seeing her mom and her dad to be. There was this new India I saw. A person I'm still yet to picture clearly. A person who was hurt, disappointed, and most of all with a lot of secrets she wish she could speak about.

And a weird thing happened at taco's. I over heard this convo in the restroom and somehow that seems to be disturbing. It's like I found a piece of a puzzle that's too dangerous to finish but still I want to try.

Oh well,it's been a long night and my pillow calls me. With thoughts wandering in my mind, I let sleep take me to my heaven.

Author's note:

Hope you Enjoy reading!

Please ignore my grammatical and spelling errors and once the story is done, it will be edited.

Don't be a silent reader.

Please vote and comment.

And the story is coming to an end.

So stay tuned to see how everything falls together.

Thanks!