Chapter 32

It's exactly been 12 hours since I became Jake's girlfriend. And right now, I am getting ready for my mom's wedding.

I don't seem happy because my mom is getting married but I am happy that I got Jake.

I slip into my pink bridesmaid dress and wear the flower crown and my phone vibrates.

It's Jake a.k.a my boyfriend.

Gosh! It sounds amazing to call him that.

Hey princess! Will see you at the place at 3:00pm sharp.
-Love Jake

I smile at that and grab my keys to go early to check the arrangements.

I arrive at the church an hour early and see if the food and flower arrangements are ready.

And I hear a sudden squeal and I turn around to see Alex.

"Wow! The new girlfriend is sexy as ever." She squeals and pulls me to a big hug.

"You look beautiful too babe!" I pull away and tell her.

She's wearing an amazing pastel dress that stops right below her ankle. She tied her hair into a cute messy bun. She matched her dress with nude heels and pearl necklace.

I hear my name and Jake is standing there in his black tux and he looks so amazing that my jaws literally drop down.

He chuckles before walking towards me and his eyes sparkle at me.

"You look amazing captain boy!" I tell him as he holds me by the waist.

"No, you look amazing princess!" He gives a small peck on my cheeks. I blush red before someone calls me to see some arrangement.

I give Jake an apologetic smile and walk to the manager.

It's 4:00 and it's time, the music starts playing and we all walk in.

I see Luke standing at the end and something in me still tells that's he's not good for mom but maybe it's because I have never imagined that I will have another dad.

I didn't realize the music stop as I was lost in my thoughts.

I shake my thoughts off and see Jake standing with the Mike in his hand.

I give a WTF look at him and he assures me with his usual smile.

I hand over my flower bouquet to the girl nearby and walk towards him. The  entire church is quiet and I can see that Luke is irritated and my mom is tensed.

His mom,Olivia seems to be shocked too.

"Jake, please explain what the hell are you doing?" I nearly whisper scream at him.

"Just trust me okay?" He tells before turning to the guests.

"Good evening all! I am sorry to have interrupted but it won't be nice to interrupt when they ask,"so speak now or forever hold your peace."

So as I was saying, I have a small surprise for the couple before they get married. So I would like to call upon that surprise namely, Jackson Luke." As soon as Jake stops, my jaw drops for the second time today.

I have nothing but fear and disappointment in my eyes as I see a tensed Jackson walk on stage.

Luke rushes over to the stage and tries to pull Jackson  to his side but Jake is quick to stop him.

"Let your son talk, will you Mr Luke?" Jake spits the last few words and my mom drops the flower and stands frozen in her spot.

Jake stands beside me and takes my hand in his and squeezes it.

I take a deep breath before I can face what's in store for me.

"So...umm..hi everyone! I am Jackson. Luke is my dad. I have something to confess and tell everyone gathered here.
         Well I would like to start by apologizing to India. I'm sorry India for being your friend and leading you in the wrong direction.
         I'm sorry dad but I can't take the wrong side anymore.
        My dad wants to marry India's mom because he wants to take over Mr Sawyer's company.
        He forced me to make India my girlfriend. Not that you're not attractive   India but I just didn't want to act to like someone.
        So Mrs Sawyer, I'm sorry for being a part of this. I should have told you earlier. "

I just stand there taking all this in and Jake gives me an assuring side hug before he takes the mike from Jackson.

Luke is sending death glares at Jackson but he ignores them and walks towards me.

"I'm sorry India...I don't know what else to say. But I hope this isn't too late."

"Umm...well..thanks for telling this Atleast now." I manage to say those words and turn away from him.

He walks out of the church without a second glance.

"Well friends, we have one more special guest but before that the cops are here to arrest Mr Luke for trying to forge and change the company name to his. So have a nice day Luke!" Jake smirks at him as the cops take him away.

My mom sobs as Rosie runs to her rescue.

Luke swears and begs for a second chance as he's dragged out of the church.

Author's note:

Hey guys!

Yes! The story is nearly over!

Stay tuned to see who the special guest is and how her life changes.

Whether it's for the best or the worst.

Enjoy reading! Please ignore my errors.

Please vote and comment!

Check out my new book- "My Own Direction." It's a Zayn Malik fan fiction.

Also check out my home girl's story;"hello love, hello tears" by sharanakshay