gινє ιn

CHAPTER 25

     [ Derek ]

I was all for doing naughty things in places where I could get caught. It gave me an inexplicable thrill that swept over my body, coursing through my veins and making my adrenaline spike to an all-time high. When it came to having sex in bathroom stalls, I was practically an expert. But for some reason, I was seated on the toilet with Calvin kneeling down in front of me and we were just staring at each other in awkward silence.

I wasn't as hesitant as the last time we had done something of this nature, which was probably because I was on the receiving end this time. If anything, Calvin was the hesitant one. He just sat there with his brows furrowing in confusion and a slight frown creeping onto his face. He had probably been like this for a full ten minutes now.

Classes had already begun and our school had a general rule that students weren't allowed to use the bathroom until twenty minutes after the class had started, unless it was an absolute emergency. If we waited any longer, dudes were going to be flooding the bathrooms and overhearing us doing some naughty stuff, not that I really cared anyway. People tended to look the other way when the issue didn't concern them.

Still, I knew Calvin wouldn't want to continue if someone walked in on us because he was insecure like that.

"Is this your first time, or something?" I asked after ten minutes of bitter silence.

Calvin lifted his gunmetal grey eyes to mine. "No, it's just that-" He let out a quick breath of air and slumped forward in defeat, "-I don't know. Something about this doesn't feel right."

A scoff flew past my lips. "You're the one who wanted to do this."

"I know," he said quickly, "I know, but a bathroom stall, really? There's nothing really romantic about that."

"Why is it not romantic?"

Calvin's brows jumped in surprise, like he couldn't understand why I would think it was a romantic setting. "Well, seeing as there's a whole lot of graffiti behind you, I'd say this isn't really the perfect setting to give head."

Looking over my shoulder to peep the aforementioned graffiti, I grimaced when I saw all the vulgar names, graphic pictures and useless jargon written in black marker. I returned my attention to Calvin, who was giving me a pitiful smile. "Well, there's a picture of a dick on there. That should be motivating, shouldn't it?"

He blinked, disbelief crossing his face. "I hate you."

I couldn't help but chuckle. Calvin waited until I was finished laughing before letting out an irritated sigh.

I slouched forward in my seat. "So you don't want to do this?"

"I do, well, at least I thought I did." His teeth clamped down on his bottom lip and he looked back at me with apologetic eyes. "I've wanted to do this for a long time, but it has to be perfect. I don't want to mess things up."

I could feel my lips turning into a cocky smirk at the thought of Calvin fantasizing over me. I really didn't see anything wrong with giving head in a bathroom stall, but he did. Trying to appease him, I reached over to the roll of toilet paper and ripped out a long strip. Calvin's face twisted in confusion as I folded and twisted the paper in certain areas until I was left with a shape that resembled a rose with an elongated stem. I handed it to him and he gasped.

"How did you..."

"I am a master at origami," I responded with a smug smile.

Calvin shook his head. "Since when?"