#6 Angel | Castiel

You looked up at the roof. Various stains from God knows what were visible.

Closing your eyes, you took a deep breath before a single tear dripped down your face. Things had been tough recently, but given today's events, it just got a whole lot worse.

You could hear the voices of the boys loudly discussing about what happened. It irritated you that they were so clueless about their volume, but you were grateful that they at least knew not to disturb you directly at a time like this.

Sadly, a certain pain in the ass didn't.

You could clearly hear a 'whoosh' and a tiny gust of air hit your face. Turning to face away from him, you muttered, "Now's not the time, Cas."

"I'm afraid it's important, [Name]," You heard is low, monotone voice, showing no emotion as usual.

"Well it can fucking wait until tomorrow."

"It can't."

You sat up abruptly and turned to face him. "I've been protecting my parents since the moment I became a Hunter. My entire soul is filled with regret from the moment I started Hunting, putting them in danger at the same time. Every ounce of my strength was put towards keeping them safe. Thing is: my parents died less than two hours ago. When I say it can wait, Castiel, I mean it."

"But [Name]--"

"Leave," You picked up the knife on the table beside you. Snapping your wrist, you watched as it dug itself into the door across the room. "There's the goddamn door."

You lied back down and continued to stare at the ceiling.

He looked at you for moment. It seemed as though he actually felt a little bit of sympathy, which was huge for him. You could faintly hear him mutter something like 'I'm sorry, [Name]' but you weren't sure. Just as soon as he came, he was gone and the air hit you in the face again.

Figures. You made a hole in the door to prove a point and that friggin' angel didn't even use it. Fucktard.

* * *

For those of you familiar with Supernatural, I'd really appreciate it if you could tell me if I wrote Cas in character. This is my first time actually writing for SPN so I don't know what I'm even doing. :') But yeah, no, if y'all like this, I might turn it into a fic. I also know that this is the first time I've updated anything in a while and that's because I lost all inspiration for my stories and had no motivation to complete anything but I think that it's back now. I won't make any promises but I will try to actually get shit done. Sorry guys. Anyways, I hope you enjoyed this drabble!