#4 Embarrassing Photo | Ventus

You sat in the car, soundly asleep. Your head was sagging forward so you'd probably have a sore neck later. Sitting in the driver's seat was Tifa, in the passenger's seat was Yuffie as she had called shotgun, in the seat behind Yuffie was Ven, you were behind Tifa and in the very back were Sora, Riku and Kairi, Sora being squished in the middle. There was also another car coming with the others.

All of you were on a road trip heading to San Fransokyo. Yuffie had wanted go since pretty much forever and she dragged Tifa  and you along with her. Kairi felt bad for the two of having to deal with hyper Yuffie alone in another city so she decided to come, too, but she brought Sora and Riku with her. It soon turned into everyone coming with you.

You had been peacefully sleeping for about forty-five minutes. Intending to sleep for the entire ride, you fell asleep almost as soon as the car started. Ven had other plans though.

He looked toward Yuffie and she gave him a knowing look. She unzipped her bag and quickly grabbed her camera. Meanwhile, Ven grabbed an empty chip packet that Yuffie had thrown back when she finished it. He placed it upside down on your head like a hat, crumbs falling everywhere, in your hair especially. Because your head was sagging, it was more balancing in the back of your head.

Ven leaned closer to you so he could be in the picture as well. He put on his cheeky smirk and pointed towards your sleeping figure. What both of them didn't notice was that you were starting to stir in your sleep. You opened your eyes just in time to see a bright flash emit from the camera. Ven and Yuffie bursted into an uncontrollable fit of laughter. You were confused as to why they were laughing as you were still half asleep.

"Ven, why are you..." You started but paused as you noticed an empty chip bag fall from your head. Confused, you looked to Yuffie, who was still holding her camera. Your tired brain managed to put the pieces together and realized what had just happened. "Fuck you guys."

"Your face is priceless, [Name]!" Yuffie said between giggles.

"Give me that camera!" You were beyond pissed. First, Yuffie was dragging you to San Fransokyo, then they terrorized you while you were sleeping and got ship crumbs in your hair. They had gone too far. You tried to reach for it but Yuffie was holding it to where you couldn't reach.

"Lemme see the picture." Ven had used all his energy to stop laughing. He fought back the urge to laugh again as he spoke. Yuffie, who was still laughing, handed the camera off to Ven, being careful to not let you grab a hold of it. He took one look at the picture and cracked up again.

He turned the camera so you could see. Ven was pointing at you. Not so bad, right? Wrong. You'r face was what made the entire picture so funny. Apparently, the flash had made you cringe and your nose flared. You're eyes were half closed so it looked like there were only whites in your eyes. To top it all off, the chip bag on your head was lop-sided.

"DELETE IT, VEN!"

"No way! This is priceless."

"Delete it, stupid head!" (LILO AND STITCH REFERANCE!)

"Stupid head? Really, [Name]? Is that the best you can do?"

You sighed. There was no way you were ever going to get a hold of that camera. It's good thing you didn't though. Little did you know that years later, it would be resting in a frame on the mantel in the house you two shared.

* * *

For Whyareall because she asked for one. PlusIwassuperborededitingachapterformyotherstorysoyeah. I hope it's not too short. I really suck at drabbles. I got this idea the other day when my friend did this to me. Not with a chip bag but it was the same concept. Anyways, I hope you liked it!