#3 Hurt | Wilbur Robinson

Dedicated to my dear friend, Autumn. She didn't request one but I wanted to write this for her (sorry it's so short >.<). Plus, she loves Meet the Robinsons as much as I do! If not, more! (Wilbur is mah bae, hands off!). Also, if anyone could go and request on the 125 Drabble Challenge, that would be great.

* * *

The Robinson family had adopted you a long time ago. You had quickly blended in and became close with them. They were your family just as you were theirs. Especially Wilbur. You immediately formed a brotherly bond with him. You two were like PB and J. That's why you were running through the halls in the middle of the night trying to catch up with him.

"Wilbur! Wait!" You whisper-yelled so as to not wake anyone up.

"Go back to bed, [Name]." He really didn't want you involved in the mess he started. That didn't stop you from trying, though.

"But I can help!" You exclaimed, paying no mind to what he just told you. You got no response this time.

You sighed and continued to follow him. He turned a few corners and entered a room, slamming the door behind him. You ran right into the door, hitting your nose extremely hard. You cringed. Your face turned red with anger. All you wanted to do was help him and he was treating you like you didn't matter.

"That fucking hurt, dumbass!"

You kicked the door open just in time to see Wilbur get sucked into one of the transporter pipes. You hurriedly followed him into the same pipe and within seconds, you ended up in the garage. Wilbur stood there with his back facing you, staring at the red time machine that sat there, completely polished and ready for use.

"Wait...Isn't there supposed to be two time machines?" You thought to yourself.

Wilbur buried his face in his hands as you walked closer to him. You placed your hand on his shoulder and took a deep breath.

"Wilbur, what's going on?" You asked quietly.

"It's gone." He replied.

"What's gone?" Your voice was slightly more panicked this time. You already knew the answer but you asked anyway.

He looked up at you, "The time machine! I lost the time machine! I am so dead!"

"That you are."

"It was the bowler-hat guy. I've gotta find him!" He ran over to the time machine and climbed in.

"What are you doing?!" You screamed, running up to the time machine as well. Whatever he was planning was going to end badly. You just knew it.

"I have a plan." He shrugged.

"Does your plan HAVE to involve time travel?!"

"Yes." He stated simply.

"You idiotic little--"

He didn't get to hear the rest of your sentence because he shut the hatch and began to start up the machine. As he flew out of the garage, he saw you running after him. Wilbur felt bad for a second but he shook his head and returned his attention to the machine. With the simple press of a button, the machine lit up and disappeared.

You stood there, dumbstruck. He was so going to be screwed when Franny found out.

"Oh, well. It was his fault."