20 Random Facts About This Bastard Right Here

Hey! Well, I wasn't tagged directly to do this but AmorettiElle tagged everyone who read hers so...here I am. YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW HARD IT WAS TO COME UP WITH THESE.

1. My favourite word is 'bitch-tits.' Seriously. No joke.

2. I'm a chocoholic. You say 'chocolate,' I act like that fish from Spongebob (CHOCOLATE! CHOCOLAAATTTE!).

3. I'm not really afraid of much but if I had to choose something, it'd be clowns. I mean, look at those painted smiles! They're creepy as fuck. In hindsight, watching that episode of Supernatural in season 2 was really idiotic, it made my fear so much worse XD

4. I'm Canadian. Before you ask, no, we don't say 'eh'; yes, we say sorry too much for our own good; yes, Tim Hortons coffee fuels us as a nation; no, not all of us live in igloos; and finally, no, not all of us smoke crack with Rob Ford.

5. My favourite food is popcorn. I love that shit to no end.

6. My favourite anime is called Eden of the East. It's only 10 episodes and 2 movies but nevertheless, I freaking love it. If you're interested, it's on Netflix...I think (it's on Canadian Netflix for sure). And if anyone else watches it, my OTP is Saki and Takizawa. I <3 them.

7. Mah favourite colour is purple.

8. I only have a slight Disney obsession (bullshit).

9. I love drawing anime but a lot of the time, I just draw eyes. My sketchbook is full of eyes of all shapes and sizes. Right now, I'm drawing eyes from KH and FF. My favourites to draw were Namine's, Vanitas' and Zack's. I draw my own too, though most of them are whacked up colours >.<

10. My walls have postcards stuck all over them. Whenever I travel (which is pretty often) I usually buy postcards so I can hang them all over my walls.

11. I play the guitar, trumpet, and clarinet.

12. I have nine different types of gaming systems. Not even kidding. I have a PS2, Wii, PS3, PS4, PSP, PS Vita, DSi, 3DS and an X-Box 360. I even have two of some of them (that was totally me bragging, sorry).

13. I've been to Disneyland nine times (oh jeez, again with the bragging). I have a lot of family in California so I go there quite often.

14. My pet peeves include: chewing with your mouth open, walking too slow (don't ask), saying you suck at something when you're actually amazing at it just to get attention, acting like a stuck up bitch, etc. The list goes on.

15. I absolutely LOVE running. I was on the Cross Country, Track, and Triathlon teams. Long distance is mah thaaaang but I can do sprints as well.

16. I FUCKING HATE SKIRTS AND DRESSES. I can't even describe to you how much I hate them. I mean like, skirts are practically wearable tubes. Like HELL I'll wear one. Funny story, I was planning and hosting this big event earlier this year and I actually wore a tux to it (I'm a girl for those of you who haven't figured it out yet).

17. Favourite musical artisits include: Linkin Park (no shit), Fall Out Boy, Panic! at the Disco, Nickelback, Marilyn Manson, The Cab, Maroon 5, etc. I pretty much like different types of Rock but occasionally I'll like a pop song.

18. I have Heelies (DO NOT say I'm nine). I love Heeling everywhere. Though after a while, they'll hurt your feet.

19. You know in Madagascar 3 when Marty sings the Circus Afro song? Well, that's my alarm. Needless to say it startles me every morning. Also, my notification tone is the victory fanfare from Final Fantasy VII.

20. I'm 5'1. Yup, I'm fun-sized.

*sigh* Now that that's done, I get to tag some of you bitches XD

I tag:

Orlith (RiggedOnRiggs)

Autumn (KHgirl13)

Kristen (Krissy_Senpai)

Makoto (ReachForMyHand)

 And even if you aren't up here, I tag YOU! All of my followers. Enjoy~!

PS. I FREAKING FOUND IT. I FOUND THE GIF. I saw it once but I lost it and now I've found it again! Riku and his sassy finger!