Until You're Over Me | Roxas

Okie. This is for Miki's drabble challenge. I am so sorry that this took so long and I'm really sorry if it's too short and sucks. Drabbles are not my thing. Feel free to tell me how crappy it is in the comments (; Oh and Miki, you totally got me back onto Maroon 5's old stuff. I kinda forgot about them so thanks!

* * *

His stomach hurt.

There you were. Grabbing a tub, no two tubs of ice cream. Roxas was watching you from afar. He didn't expect you to be here otherwise he wouldn't have came. He was at the local grocery store getting some things. Then you showed up.

He watched as you walked away in your sweats with the tubs of ice cream, hiding your face with your messy hair in order to cover the your red, puffy eyes. You were almost at the check out when you realized you wanted a different flavour of ice cream. You scurried back to the isle, this time seeing Roxas. You made eye contact unintentionally and he turned away quickly. He couldn't refuse those [e/c] eyes. Your eyes began to well up with salty tears.

"Please look away. Please look away."  He thought.

He knew you were still there. You were still looking at the back of his head when a single tear slid down your face. You reached your hand up and your fingertips grazed the tear. You then hastily switched the tubs of ice cream for the flavour you wanted and zoomed away tears threatening to spill.

He had made a mistake. He still loved you.

He exited the grocery store and trudged to his apartment, pretending that he nothing happened. That he didn't care. But that couldn't have been farther from the truth.

He remembered the night before when you both sat in a restaurant. He had been late for your date for the zillionth time using his usual excuse: 'work'. Though it was true, it infuriated you that he was late to every single date. Your food was getting cold. When he finally showed up, you stood up and told him you'd never look back before leaving.

Seeing you at the grocery store not only reminded him of how much he regretted it, it also told him that you regretted it, too.

It wouldn't have worked out anyway. There were so many problems between you two that it wasn't healthy for the relationship. It was only a matter of time before one of you snapped.

He wouldn't be able to get over you until you were over him.

He unlocked the door to his apartment and walked inside. He made his way to his room and stood in front of the wall. He took a deep breath and punched it. He made a hole straight through the wall.

He grazed his lips with his fingers. He would never feel your soft, warm lips on his again. He missed that. He missed you.

It hurts so much to know the truth,

But I'm still in love with you.