clean up

Liam helped me spray off the last bit of whipped cream off of my car. It was shining, looking good as new. I, on the other hand, looked like Shrek. My hair stood in every direction from the sweat, and my clothes were soaked. There was the makeup I had worn  to school, which was now dripping down my face, giving me raccoon eyes. Then there was my dear friend, who wore a furious expression. According to him,no one messes with his best friend and gets away with it.  He was plotting something, and I knew for a fact that it would top off this whole car prank. They had no right to do that to me. I understand that I have to earn there respect and my place on the team, but this was unnecessary.

As soon as I had gotten home, me and Laim started washing my car, so my body was still covered in sweat and I was still starving. It took like half an hour to clean everything of the blue Jetta sitting in front of me, also known as my baby. I sighed in relief when I looked at my car, but the messages written on the windshield were still stuck in my mind. 

'welcome to the team bitch'

'loser'

'worthless trash on the team now?'

"Its like 6:00, and I'm starving!!!!" Liam whined, shaking me from my thoughts. Thank God.

"Same. We also have some revenge to plot." I smirk, thinking of the evil things we could stir up together. 

"We should go to fat burger now." 

"Oh my god! I want burgers so bad! But your driving. I don't even wanna look at my car for the rest of the night."

"At least you made it on the boys team."

I don't know if this was such a good any more. I mean, I haven't been on the team for a full day yet and they already managed to destroy my car and torment me all during practice, saying I sucked, that I wasn't able t handle being with them. Plus, there was that comment made by Kyle, which was way out of context.

Grabbing the door handle to his black BMW, I swung the door open, sliding into the black leather seats that make me go crazy fan girl. For those of you who don't know, I am obsessed with BMW's. Only certain kinds though. The sports cars. One time there was this guy who asked me out, but I rejected him because he said that Mercedes were better than BMW's. Yeah, it wouldn't have worked out anyways. I know it sounds shallow, but it would have resulted in way to many arguments. 

Opening the center console of his car, I grabbed my make up remover. Yes, that's how much I ride in his car, and that's also how much of a girly girl I was. It was bad enough that everyone was going to see me all sweaty and in my stinky basketball clothes, the least I could do was remove the raccoon eyes for them. Okay, and maybe for me to...

Liam sang horribly to 'you and I' which was blasting through the radio. One awesome thing about having a gay best friend, he loved one direction. He began to slow down when the once yellow light turned red. WHY?! I just wanted to go to fat burger and shove my face with a greasy burger. This world was to cruel to me. There was no way I was thinking of revenge until I had one of the two burgers I usually eat here. 

"you getting the usual?" He asked me.

"And what would that be?" I challenge him. 

"Two crispy chicken sandwiches, no pickles or onions, with a cherry Dr.pepper." He recited with out a moment of hesitation. I smile and kiss his cheek as he steps out of the car. 

Usually, I would go in and we would eat inside, but we both agreed that laying on my bed and  watching the little mermaid sounded much more appealing tonight. Today had been excruciating , and the thought of going back and doing it again was pure agony. Was this how they had won so many championships? I shouldn't question there methods, because all in all, they were having a better season then the girls team had. As much as I hated to admit it, it was the truth. 

He was back in a couple of minutes, handing me two bags of food. "I love you, you know that right?" I state, inhaling the sweet aroma of chicken and fries. 

"I know. I'm a boss ass bitch." He sang, causing me to irrupt into laughter as he pulled out of the parking lot.

***********************

"Arial, that fork is NOT a hair brush, why must you embarrass us?" My best friend questioned, staring intently on the screen.I laughed, looking over at him. 

I heard my door bang open, and we both looked over to see who ruined our prep talk with the clueless mermaid. Leaning on the door frame was my dad, looking at me with a disappointed look. he hated me having boys in my room. No matter how many times I've told him that Liam was gay, he just wouldn't listen. 

"How many times do I have to tell you, NO BOYS." He said through clenched teeth. I rolled my eyes in response. 

"My day was great, thanks for asking." I reply dryly. 

Me and my dad didn't have the best relationship. He was either working, or wasting his money on Tammy, my horrible step mom. My parents got divorced when I was in 5th grade, and since my dad had more money at the time, he got full custody. 

"Drop the attitude." He scowled, before continuing. "You should be going to bed any way, you have school tomorrow." That was his way of saying that Liam had to go. 

"Dad, chill, its only 7. We'll be fine." 

"NOW!" He yelled, making me flinch. 

Liam got up and hugged me, saying his good bye and walked past my dad, fear evident in his eyes. I glared at my dad once he left, letting him now I wasn't happy with the way he handle things. Tammy walked up from behind my dad and started rubbing his back, biting her lip. Ugh! That's so gross!!! Why is she even by my room. I never invited any of them to come in.

"You can leave now." 

"Hazel," his voice held warning. Its not like he could ground me, I was already living in prison. Maybe I should just spend the night at Liams. Sneak out after they leave...

"Honey, your dad just wants whats best for you."  Tammy butts in. Leave it to her to get into your business and act as your personal counselor.  

"I don't remember you being apart of this conversation, weird." I hum, acting innocent, even though my voice dripped with distaste. 

At this point, it felt like they were never going to leave. This is just great. First my team gets cut, then I make it on the boys team only for them to vandalize my car, and now this. I can't do it. I need to go. My birthdays in a couple months, so I could go away with a friend and never come back to this hell hole.

"You're grounded. Don't ever talk to Tammy that way again, got it." My dad boomed.

"Yes father." My voice dripped with sarcasm. The sooner they left, the sooner I was free. 

He closed the door, locking it from the outside. Yes, my dad installed a door knob that locked from the outside because he caught me sneaking out to a party. The one party I decided to sneak out for, I get caught. The sad thing was, it was a slumber party with the team my dad refused to let me go to. 

Grabbing a over night bag from my closet, I shoved in some ripped up skinny jeans, t-shirts, makeup, and basketball stuff. I may or may not have also thrown a couple pairs of shoes in the mix. If I couldn't stay at Liams house, then I would just stay in my car. 

There was a window that sat beside my bed. I had an emergency ladder in my closet that  my dad made me keep in there in case there was a fire or intruder and my window was the only way out. Boy was that stupid, dad. Stepping out of the window, I slowly climbed down, being careful as to not make a whole bunch of noise. If he caught me right now, he would probably pull me by the hair into my room. 

I slipped into my car, relieved to see that my backpack was still sitting in the back seat. There was one problem though, I left my keys in the house. I knew I should have kept an extra pair in my bag. Searching my bag one more time, I gave up, trying to form a plan on how I was going to grab the keys. 

Assuming my dad was in the lounge watching T.V, I silently crept throughout the house, into the kitchen where I had thrown my key on the counter. Quickly swiping them into my hands, I ran through out the house to my car and drove away, not planning on coming back. Bye bitches.

******************************

The picture above is of Liam. Comment what you think about the story so far.